I'm still a Sox fan and even with this season deep in the crapper, I'm still checking them out and hoping for a little dignity as 2012 ends.
I checked and saw Clay Buchholz was marvelous, pitching 7 shutout innings.
It was 4-1 entering the ninth inning, Red Sox.
I got home just in time to see a complete meltdown by Andrew Bailey, and Vicente Padilla giving up a three-run shot to B.J. Upton, and the Rays acting like crazed six-year-olds, simply because they won a game in their last at-bat.
7-4 final. Last night it officially became a losing season, and this loss put the cherry on top of that.
Dammit, this 2012 crapfest simply can't end fast enough for me.
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM BASEBALL
- Great from pitch #1 by Meachrm
- Trivia Q&A: October 28 by Theomnipotentq
- I hate this vs I don’t want to be here by Meachrm
- Infographic: Career hitting records by Precious Sanders
The Box Office Mardi Gras Barack Obama Apple Hurricane Sandy True Blood Turkey Halloween Samsung Egypt X-Factor Economy Apps Academy Awards Rick Perry News Corp Valentine's Day Christmas Harry Potter Lance Armstrong John Galliano Thanksgiving European Union China Michelle Rodriguez Climate Change Lady Gaga Mali Father's Day Russia
MOST RECOMMENDED IN BASEBALL
- The science of “looking” at the ball by Meachrm
- Hank Bauer had a very bad day. by Gary
- This day in baseball by Precious Sanders
- Are you an Infantry player or Special Ops? by Meachrm