I'm still a Sox fan and even with this season deep in the crapper, I'm still checking them out and hoping for a little dignity as 2012 ends.
I checked and saw Clay Buchholz was marvelous, pitching 7 shutout innings.
It was 4-1 entering the ninth inning, Red Sox.
I got home just in time to see a complete meltdown by Andrew Bailey, and Vicente Padilla giving up a three-run shot to B.J. Upton, and the Rays acting like crazed six-year-olds, simply because they won a game in their last at-bat.
7-4 final. Last night it officially became a losing season, and this loss put the cherry on top of that.
Dammit, this 2012 crapfest simply can't end fast enough for me.
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM BASEBALL
- You Can Never Have Enough Lefties by Theomnipotentq
- This day in baseball by Precious Sanders
- “Kasey At The Bat (A Communist Fable),” by Robert L. Harrison by Precious Sanders
- Focusing attention on the hips by Meachrm
Valentine's Day Michelle Rodriguez Mali Thanksgiving World Cup 2014 Harry Potter Halloween Barack Obama Lady Gaga Turkey Academy Awards Russia Apps Mitt Romney Economy China John Galliano European Union Apple Nuclear Energy The Olympics Egypt Samsung True Blood The Box Office North Korea Rick Perry Climate Change Christmas Lance Armstrong
MOST RECOMMENDED IN BASEBALL
- The most hated Oakland Athletics (according to my readers) by Gary
- Bruce Robinson sounds off about his life, passions and Big League career. by Gary
- Paying attention to the little things when indoors by Meachrm