We have some commentary this morning on some True Blood season 5 spoilers! On Thursday I posted a new casting call for episode 5.10 entitled Gone, Gone, Gone. While it didn’t call for any major characters, the call descriptions were pretty interesting. The ladies over at E! Online’s Watch with Kristin seemed to agree with me. Here’s what they said about it when I asked about True Blood:
Tbfansource: Anything about True Blood?
A professor, two rednecks and an Authority guard all walk into a bar. It may sound like the beginning of a joke, but the True Blood team is on the lookout for just those characters. We are most intrigued by the Authority guard who is sent to pick up a vampire’s progeny and escort her someplace. Jessica in danger perhaps?
Do you agree with their speculation about Jessica? Or do you think it’s someone else’s progeny? Tell me all about it in the comments!
Source: E! Online.com- “Spoiler Chat Daily: Vampire Diaries Love Triangle Scoop! Plus, Once Upon a Time, Good Wife and More!”
Image Credit: True Blood Fan Source.com
- True Blood Season 5 Spoilers: Casting Call for Episode 5.10 Gone, Gone, Gone
- True Blood Season 5 Spoilers: Joe Bob to Give Vampires Hell
- True Blood Season 5 Spoilers: Flashback to the 1950′s
- True Blood Season 5 Spoilers: E! Online Spoiler Chat Talks Bon Temps Wedding
- True Blood Season 5 Spoilers: We’ll Meet A New Mystery Vampire