Trendly Toddler: Wedding ShoesBy Verybusymama
Anyway, here's a sneak peek at my mini Don Draper/James Bond in his tux. I want to save the wedding pictures for after the event.
Yesterday afternoon I ran out to find a smart pair of black dress shoes for him and I got lucky at the first store I went into: JC Penney or JCP (not sure what it goes by).
I actually laughed out loud when I saw them because they look exactly like the Mr's shoes and they just looked so big! When the salesman measured his foot and we tried them on, they still looked big but he said its because of the pointed toe.
Little M looked to grown up, I couldn't stop staring at him. Now I just hope he can walk in these!
They were not inexpensive, but it could have been worse. I got them for $25, but at this point time is precious and I wasn't about to go running around the mall looking for another pair. Time is money after all and we were out of there pretty fast and made our way to the park.
So that's us for this week!
Custom made SqueakerBeeBow
We have a special little giveaway for all the lovely girls who like to wear bows in their hair!
Amanda from SqueakerBeeBows is giving one lucky winner a cute hair bow. This one was sent to me, and I'm keeping it in a safe place (let's hope when the time comes the stork brings me a girl!) And if you place your own order, you get free shipping when you use VERYBUSYMAMA.
She custom makes every bow and even takes special requests, you can see her creations on her Facebook page. Anything from themes like Harry Potter or Disney! This is US only, sorry mummies but I have more international giveaways coming up.
All you have to do is link up your post here and LIKE SqueakerBeeBows on Facebook to be entered and while you are there, why not say hello!
Linky is below and stays open until Saturday.
1. Display our badge on your post or blog and link back to us. I ask that you please do this :)
Grab the button,
show your style and link to us!
<a href="http://www.verybusymamablog.com/p/kids-fashion-trendy-toddler-link-up.html" target="_blank"><img alt="Photobucket" border="0" src="http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h469/mummysbusyworld/TrendyToddlerTuesdayMummysBusyWorldBadge-1.jpg" " target="_blank"><img src="http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h469/mummysbusyworld/TrendyToddlerTuesdayMummysBusyWorldBadge-1.jpg" alt="Photobucket"></a>
2. Don't be shy, tweet us to let mami know you have linked up and she can RT @verybusymama 3. Please comment after you leave your link 4. Visit other blogs and remember link is open through Saturday 5. Mami will also share your post on Facebook and tweet them throughout the week
*Interested in sponsoring Trendy Toddler Tuesday and having us feature you? Then get in touch majoseovalle AT gmail DOT com for details*
These articles might interest you :
Woah, I'm a little late catching up with this series, luckily this is the last post. So instead of leaving a job undone, I thought I'd tie any lose ends and... Read moreThe 07 June 2014 by Aworldfullofprettiness
Rocks and books have a very successful relationship history. Not only are they great for acting as bookends but they also look great on top of a stack of books. Read moreThe 31 May 2014 by Masfashion
starbucks | tangled | sleeping beauty | jack wills | loki laufeyson | lhasa apso | harry potter | cup of teaI love my phone but one of the things that I didn't... Read moreThe 26 May 2014 by Jadecharlotte
“I miss you." "That's stupid," she said. "I saw you this morning.""It's not the time," Levi said, and she could hear that he was smiling. "It's the distance. Read moreThe 24 May 2014 by Littlefashionthoughts
1. What is your favorite book?I love the divergent trilogy and I'm currently loving the mortal instruments series, they are fab!2. Who is your favorite... Read moreThe 14 May 2014 by Lauraoatenx
From time to time, my mind fails me, and then I spend some time beating myself up like the house elf from Harry Potter. First, there was the time I finished an... Read moreThe 01 May 2014 by Beautifulbuns
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
As you may know, I am planning a destination wedding. C & I are slowly, but surely starting to think of all the things we will need for the wedding. Mind... Read moreThe 27 June 2014 by Starring Sue Starring Sue
FASHION, LIFESTYLE, WEDDING
MOST POPULAR FROM LIFESTYLE
- Meg Ryan’s San Francisco house by Fashion Addicted Foodies
- Shadow puppets & Cricut template by Thehousethatlarsbuilt
- Exclusive chocolate making evening with Paul A.Young by Annamoss84
- A Moroccan feast! by Livedwithlove
Lady Gaga Halloween Charlie Sheen The Papacy Rupert Murdoch European Union The Box Office Rick Perry True Blood Father's Day Michelle Rodriguez China Apps Kony World Cup 2014 Christmas North Korea Harry Potter Turkey Economy Mali Climate Change Hurricane Sandy Russia X-Factor Thanksgiving Apple Samsung Egypt Barack Obama
ON THE LIFESTYLE FORUM
- Chanel États Poétiques Collection Swatches, Review ... Reviewed by Shalanda
- National Peanut Butter Month Reviewed by Plopped
- The World’s First Facebook Ring Experiment ... Reviewed by Rachael
- Insulting “Property of” Tattoo on Women Reviewed by Linus