So, I've been considering this for a little while now and just wasn't sure I would be up for it.
I was all like "what would I tweet about? I don't think I'm ready for the commitment. I mean, I barely update my FB status on a regular.
However, once I signed up, it felt so easy and natural. I'm loving it.
It's been about 24 hours and I have almost 10 followers already.
So, come along, you belong, fill the fizz of coocoo colaaaa. That was my cutesy way of saying "follow me on twitter @parentingsmh.
What? Am I the only one that watched Rescue Rangers as a kid. Did I just date myself?
These articles might interest you :
LABitterLemons Bitter Lemons In a minute we’ll call upon @LauraLevites , whose show is How Did I Get Here? [end- #FringeFamily portion)... Read moreBy Lauralevites
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION
What gets in your way of being the best parent you possibly can be? Sometimes you may just need some new ideas for dealing with challenging situations. If thi... Read moreBy Slattenk
All parents run into challenges in handling their children’s behavior. Just like normally developing children will try cooing, sitting up, crawling and walking... Read moreBy Slattenk
Ok, I've long felt that single parents deserve an extra day after Mother's/Father's Day, but never have I felt this more so than tonight. Tonight I ate... Read moreBy Hollyshaun0528
When a couple is married, they take wedding vows promising how they will treat each other and live together. When a child is born, no such vows are typically... Read moreBy Slattenk
My Take On Asperger's! Okay so I know I blogged yesterday lord knows I don't want to burn you out on my ramblings but there were some things that we have... Read moreBy Thibben
COMMUNITY, FAMILY, PARENTING
Twitter is a fanatic source of quick information. This evening, for example, the Panther of News and I were jolted from our Sunday night bubblegum telly by a... Read moreBy Ellenarnison
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION, SOCIAL MEDIA
MOST POPULAR FROM DIARIES
- Get Ready For National Pancake Day on Feb 28! #TfalxPancakeDay #MyPancakeStyle by The Fashionable Housewife
- 25 Day Blog Challenge – Day 14 by Altea Addison
- Childhood Activities That Help Relieve Stress In Adults by The Fashionable Housewife
- BergerXp IndiBlogger Meet Educates On Express Painting By @BergerPaintsInd by Jaideep Khanduja
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DIARIES
- False Equivalence by C. Suresh
- keeping her valentine. by Agadd
- Why I Love To Dress My Kids Up & My Spanish Wear Obsession by Sparklesandstretchmarks
- On Losing My Way and The People by Sharasekaram