There is a saying money attracts money so the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Hmmm….. yes it seems at first this might be true specially if you read the below articles:
- Here is an article saying why china is slowing its growth as its not reaching the poor and needs to concentrate on making sure the economic divide is not severe.
- Combined net worth of the Forbes 400 wealthiest Americans in 2007: $1.5 trillion and Combined net worth of the poorest 50% of American households: $1.6 trillion
I wrote a recent article where I mentioned the bill of rights needs to be revised for more on that article click here
So what’s my point ?
I am saying if you bring true value to the table then money will come. Money attracting money is an illusion as the money’s existence at first place was due to value of a good or service. Below is are some examples why money was attracted to them.
- Facebook is a now the famous story how a young college under graduate hit it big. People will analyze this method and will conclude a wining strategy but the bottom line is that if you joined facebook you were part of an special group of people which brought value to your social life.
- Google is another great example. Google is your go to place for information value which will only keep on growing over time.
- How about a non IT company ? Then check out Saxx . The business promoter had virtually no money but a great product and is now growing respectfully well.