Happy Felix Unger Day To You AllBy Theomnipotentq
"On November 13, Felix Unger was asked to remove himself from his place of residence. That request came from his wife. Deep down, he knew she was right, but he also knew that, someday, he would return to her. With nowhere else to go, he appeared at the home of his childhood friend, Oscar Madison. Sometime earlier, Madison's wife had thrown him out, requesting that he never return. Can two divorced men share an apartment without driving each other crazy?"
"The Odd Couple" is one of my all-time favorite TV sitcoms, and I never get tired of watching the show. It is still funny after all these years, because it was so well done. Over at Facebook there is a group called "Make Felix Unger Day a National Holiday." It's a cool group and worth joining.
So, in honor of this special day, here is a great clip from one of my favorite episodes: "Felix The Calypso Singer." Enjoy it, and have a great Felix Unger Day everyone!
MOST POPULAR FROM BASEBALL
- You Can Never Have Enough Lefties by Theomnipotentq
- This day in baseball by Precious Sanders
- “Kasey At The Bat (A Communist Fable),” by Robert L. Harrison by Precious Sanders
- Focusing attention on the hips by Meachrm
Valentine's Day Michelle Rodriguez Mali Thanksgiving World Cup 2014 Harry Potter Halloween Barack Obama Lady Gaga Turkey Academy Awards Russia Apps Mitt Romney Economy China John Galliano European Union Apple Nuclear Energy The Olympics Egypt Samsung True Blood The Box Office North Korea Rick Perry Climate Change Christmas Lance Armstrong
MOST RECOMMENDED IN BASEBALL
- The most hated Oakland Athletics (according to my readers) by Gary
- Bruce Robinson sounds off about his life, passions and Big League career. by Gary
- Paying attention to the little things when indoors by Meachrm