Article: Using Visual Aids to Take Advantage of Your Child's Visual Learning StyleBy Gbollard
My post is about visual learners and how we need to take advantage of the visual aids around us. That's right, computers and TV are often considered to be bad for children but actually, they're some of the best tools for visual learners.
I also talk about taking visual learners to real-life places and about experimentation and play within the home.
Click here to read it.
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM HEALTH
- Murder Solved By Clever DNA Testing of an Old Stamp by Dplylemd
- 6 Ways to make your Pizza Healthier by Health_news
- What’s In That Bulu Box #8 – The Best Box Yet?! by Fitfulfocus
- 5 Eating Tips for Runners by Health_news
North Korea Mali World Cup 2014 John Galliano The Box Office Valentine's Day Rupert Murdoch Economy Climate Change Academy Awards Egypt Barack Obama Samsung European Union Michelle Rodriguez Lady Gaga Rick Perry Apple Mitt Romney Thanksgiving Apps Christmas Halloween Lance Armstrong Turkey Nuclear Energy China Harry Potter True Blood Russia
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HEALTH
- The Beginning and End of the Fear of Fat by Dietdoctor
- “This Is the Happiest, Healthiest and Most Energetic I Have Ever Been” by Dietdoctor
- Fashion and Normalizing Obesity by Danceswithfat
- New Documentary on Allergies by Dietdoctor
ON THE HEALTH FORUM
- Gain Extra Muscle and Strength Reviewed by Wilbert Reynolds