Article: Using Visual Aids to Take Advantage of Your Child's Visual Learning StyleBy Gbollard @gbollard
My post is about visual learners and how we need to take advantage of the visual aids around us. That's right, computers and TV are often considered to be bad for children but actually, they're some of the best tools for visual learners.
I also talk about taking visual learners to real-life places and about experimentation and play within the home.
Click here to read it.
MOST POPULAR FROM HEALTH
- Middle Seat Nightmare? A New Design Fits More Seats on Planes by Healthytravelblog
- When Fat Women Prefer Thin Models by Danceswithfat
- Vegan Before Six by Fitfulfocus
- Telomeres and Reversing Aging – Part 2 by 2ndacthealth
Lady Gaga Thanksgiving Mardi Gras Climate Change Lance Armstrong China Russia Kony Justin Bieber The Box Office Samsung Economy Nuclear Energy Harry Potter Halloween Turkey Mitt Romney Academy Awards Michelle Rodriguez Apps True Blood Kathy Long Father's Day Rick Perry Wikileaks European Union North Korea Egypt Christmas Apple
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HEALTH
- How to Quickly Lose 50 Pounds by Dietdoctor
- Nope, That’s Not a Compliment by Danceswithfat
- The Value of Not Doing by Ninazolotow
- Mushroom Cauliflower Low-Carb Risotto by Dietdoctor
ON THE HEALTH FORUM
- Ibiza Republic, the best example of ... Reviewed by Hariyaksh