Article: Using Visual Aids to Take Advantage of Your Child's Visual Learning StyleBy Gbollard
My post is about visual learners and how we need to take advantage of the visual aids around us. That's right, computers and TV are often considered to be bad for children but actually, they're some of the best tools for visual learners.
I also talk about taking visual learners to real-life places and about experimentation and play within the home.
Click here to read it.
MOST POPULAR FROM HEALTH
- What Your Gray Hair May Be Telling You by Women_tips
- Being a Parent with a mental illness by Darcsunshine
- Nieves Álvarez, once again Transitions’ brand ambassador by Opticalh
- Friday Q&A: Breath Practices that Stimulate or Invigorate by Ninazolotow
Barack Obama North Korea Harry Potter John Galliano X-Factor Climate Change True Blood Academy Awards Christmas Halloween European Union Lance Armstrong Hurricane Sandy Thanksgiving Egypt Turkey Father's Day Apps Apple Lady Gaga Economy Mali Michelle Rodriguez China Mardi Gras Russia Samsung News Corp Valentine's Day The Box Office
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HEALTH
- LCHF on Australia’s Biggest Science Show! by Dietdoctor
- 10 Things More Annoying Than Fat People On a Plane by Danceswithfat
- Do You Really Need Knee Replacement Surgery? Maybe Yoga Can Help Instead by Ninazolotow
- Take the Side Plank Pose for Scoliosis Challenge! by Ninazolotow