Article: Using Visual Aids to Take Advantage of Your Child's Visual Learning StyleBy Gbollard
My post is about visual learners and how we need to take advantage of the visual aids around us. That's right, computers and TV are often considered to be bad for children but actually, they're some of the best tools for visual learners.
I also talk about taking visual learners to real-life places and about experimentation and play within the home.
Click here to read it.
MOST POPULAR FROM HEALTH
- 5 Ways to Protect Hair from Hard Water by Women_tips
- Yoga for Cancer: An Interview with Cheryl Fenner Brown by Ninazolotow
- Sacrifices For Our Future Thin Selves by Danceswithfat
- VTech InnoTab Cartridge Reviews by Matthewspuzzle
Barack Obama Christmas Samsung China Valentine's Day Egypt Lady Gaga Apple Academy Awards Apps Thanksgiving Turkey News Corp Rupert Murdoch Nuclear Energy John Galliano Economy World Cup 2014 Halloween Climate Change Russia The Box Office Michelle Rodriguez Harry Potter European Union Hurricane Sandy North Korea X-Factor True Blood Lance Armstrong
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HEALTH
- Before and After One Month On Coca Cola by Dietdoctor
- Realistic Slogans for Diet Companies by Danceswithfat
- Big Fat Surprise Among the Best Books of the Year by Dietdoctor
- “This Is a Lifestyle and I Embrace It for Life!” by Dietdoctor
ON THE HEALTH FORUM
- Identifying Research Priorities and Setting Research ... Reviewed by Fj