Article: Using Visual Aids to Take Advantage of Your Child's Visual Learning StyleBy Gbollard
My post is about visual learners and how we need to take advantage of the visual aids around us. That's right, computers and TV are often considered to be bad for children but actually, they're some of the best tools for visual learners.
I also talk about taking visual learners to real-life places and about experimentation and play within the home.
Click here to read it.
MOST POPULAR FROM HEALTH
- The Fifth Branch of Yoga: Pratyhara by Ninazolotow
- STOCKHOLM’S GRAND ESCAPE… by Fitnessontoast
- Solving the Obesity Epidemic In One Simple Step by Danceswithfat
- Bread, Cheese…and Breaded Cheese: Dieting in Greece and Turkey by Mpiccolo
Thanksgiving European Union Halloween Russia X-Factor Apple Climate Change Lance Armstrong Egypt Academy Awards Harry Potter Turkey Valentine's Day China True Blood Father's Day Economy John Galliano Lady Gaga Hurricane Sandy Christmas Samsung Apps Michelle Rodriguez Rick Perry News Corp Mali The Box Office Barack Obama Mardi Gras
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HEALTH
- ”Looks Like The Medical Establishment Was Wrong About Fat” by Dietdoctor
- “Without a Doubt, Definitely the Best Decision I Have Ever Made” by Dietdoctor
- Lies They Told Me About Health by Danceswithfat
- WSJ: The Last Anti-Fat Crusaders by Dietdoctor