A CDTF Opening Day Tailgate at The Stadium!By Jhop
1. ARod will have a monster year – as long as his infamous love of clothing and Cameron Diaz don’t get in the way.
2. All eyes are on Derek Jeter, and sadly not in the way they used to be. I think he will quietly produce and give everyone the middle finger in the process.
3. Our starting rotation genuinely scares the hell out of me. In C.C. we trust, In Phil we hope, In A.J. we curse like sailors, In Ivan we cross our fingers and pray, and…good god, all of the others make me want to cry.
4. The Lobel’s steak sandwich at Yankee Stadium is totally worth the $15.00.
5. I should not be this excited to start drinking at 10:00 a.m.
6. All Red Sox fans are criminals. Celebrities like Jay Z and Lebron James and David Beckham and Hillary Clinton have all been secretly photographed wearing Yankees hats. You’re stuck with “serial bank robbers,” Nation. To all of the Carolina fans out there who have shared their displeasure with me about CDTF – if it makes you feel any better, I think Red Sox fans are SO much worse than you guys. You all are just whiny bitches; they are serious assholes.I AM SO EXCITED. Let’s go Yankees! Thank you all for stopping by, and check back later in the day for a questionably sober recap.
These articles might interest you :
Veroniek Gielkens is featured in a very special Spring Summer 2017 Haute Couture story for the May Issue of Harper's BAZAAR en Espanol Photographed by Benjamin... Read more5 hours, 43 minutes ago by Benjaminkanarek
CULTURE, FASHION, LIFESTYLE
If you’re a parent or someone who feels a calling to help children, it’s essential to foster a love of learning in the children in your life. Read moreThe 26 April 2017 by Peppertan
A tendency has arisen and seems to be increasing these days among some Christians, Catholics included, in the United States to regard human persons as evil in... Read moreThe 26 April 2017 by Apostolate Of The Divine Heart
Juillard Opera mounts Kat'a Kabanova. by Paul J. Pelkonen Bad romance: Boris (Gerard Schneider, left) woos the heroine (Felicia Moore) in Juilliard's... Read moreThe 26 April 2017 by Superconductor
CULTURE, THEATRE & OPERA
City of Deer Park (TX) is accepting apps for PARAMEDIC Until: Continuous recruitment. Salary $23.00 hourly. For details about thousands of other fire... Read moreThe 26 April 2017 by Firecareers
This week marks National Stationery Week and I thought I would honour the week with something I have truly been loving - my Bullet Journal. I have always loved... Read moreThe 26 April 2017 by Mummyb
The Town of Buxton (ME) is accepting apps for FIREFIGHTER / PARAMEDIC Until: May 5, 2017. For details about thousands of other fire departments looking to... Read moreThe 26 April 2017 by Firecareers
MOST POPULAR FROM SPORTS
- Blighty Trivia This Week by Theomnipotentq
- Sunderland’s demise: blame Moyes, blame Short, blame life by Colin Randall
- Quote of the day by Precious Sanders
- Moyes on the Boys after Middlesbrough: another slap in the face for the manager by Colin Randall
MOST RECOMMENDED IN SPORTS
- Bluewater Panglao Beach Resort: A Luxurious Escape in Bohol by Adrenaline Romance
- Question About Awareness and How To Accept Death by Tatiannalovingfit
- 10 reasons to front-toss by Meachrm
- Say Ahh to Aching Golf Feet with New Massaging Flip Flops by Golfforbeginners