A CDTF Opening Day Tailgate at The Stadium!By Jhop
1. ARod will have a monster year – as long as his infamous love of clothing and Cameron Diaz don’t get in the way.
2. All eyes are on Derek Jeter, and sadly not in the way they used to be. I think he will quietly produce and give everyone the middle finger in the process.
3. Our starting rotation genuinely scares the hell out of me. In C.C. we trust, In Phil we hope, In A.J. we curse like sailors, In Ivan we cross our fingers and pray, and…good god, all of the others make me want to cry.
4. The Lobel’s steak sandwich at Yankee Stadium is totally worth the $15.00.
5. I should not be this excited to start drinking at 10:00 a.m.
6. All Red Sox fans are criminals. Celebrities like Jay Z and Lebron James and David Beckham and Hillary Clinton have all been secretly photographed wearing Yankees hats. You’re stuck with “serial bank robbers,” Nation. To all of the Carolina fans out there who have shared their displeasure with me about CDTF – if it makes you feel any better, I think Red Sox fans are SO much worse than you guys. You all are just whiny bitches; they are serious assholes.I AM SO EXCITED. Let’s go Yankees! Thank you all for stopping by, and check back later in the day for a questionably sober recap.
These articles might interest you :
With the kick-off of football season and the golf year winding down, attention is turning to fans hanging out in arena parking lots, barbecuing and reveling in... Read moreBy Golfforbeginners
Teriyaki Chicken Wings Recipe courtesy Tyler Florence Ingredients: Wings: - 2 dozen chicken wings, about 3 1/4 pounds, rinsed and patted dry - Salt and freshly... Read moreBy Huskerlocker
OTHER SPORTS, SPORTS
This Sunday, July 31st, I made my first trip to the new Yankee Stadium. It has been a while since I have gone to a game in the Bronx and over the past winter... Read moreBy Tfabp
What an amazing couple of weeks in Egypt.The seemingly unmoveable Mubarak regime has gone. A regime not only brutal in the way it usually treated dissent and... Read moreBy Seabee
CULTURE, HISTORY, POLITICS, SOCIETY
After one of the most devastating earthquakes and tsunamis in world history, our hearts and thoughts go out to Japan. To donate money to the American Red Cross... Read moreBy Jhop
It wasn't until I moved here in 2003 that I visited the Delta de Tigre, although I had heard of it often, especially from my vacation landlady Maria Teresa. Read moreBy Tangocherie
CULTURE, DESTINATIONS, ENTERTAINMENT, TRAVEL
Busy busy day today, and I'll be working this weekend. When things get like this eating healthy is really hard, and it doesn't help that my coworkers tend to... Read moreBy Chocolateandoranges
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
MOST POPULAR FROM SPORTS
- Roger Hynd 1942-2017 by Bescotbanter
- Oztumer Eyeing Play-Off Push by Bescotbanter
- San Juan Baby! by Maryjo
- Neil Cutler Gets Tactical on Tonight's Episode of Saddlers TV by Bescotbanter
MOST RECOMMENDED IN SPORTS
- What to Pack for a Running Cruise by Maryjo
- Island Hopping Around Nueva Valencia: A Pleasant Adventure for the Starry-Eyed Couple by Adrenaline Romance
- Back In The Trivia Saddle Again by Theomnipotentq
- Saddlers Announce Half-Term Signing Session by Bescotbanter