Here are some of my favorite items that I always have to have when preparing for a cozy night in.
1. Bubble Bath - I never used to be a fan a bubble baths but somehow being 5 months pregnant it's all I want to take to relax and unwind after a long day. I just purchased this and can't wait to try it!
2. Slippers - I used to always need to have socks on because my feet are constantly chilly but when I saw these slippers I had to have them. They are not only extremely soft and comfortable but I love the pop of color they have
3. Pillows- My husband would tell you I have too many pillows but I love to surround myself with them when I get comfortable on the couch. The more the better like this one!
4. Cozy Blankets - Similar to pillows, I always have to have a huge blanket around me. The softer and cozier, the better and I'll just stay there all night. This one is a personal favorite and one I use year after year.
5. A Good Book - If Zach has a few TV shows he wants to catch up on, I'm perfectly fine diving into a good book while he enjoys his shows. I'm currently reading Truly, Madly, Guilty and you guys it's SO good!
6. Face Mask- My face is super dry in the winter so to keep it hydrated, I love using face masks
7 Comfortable Clothes- These pajama pants a go to right now( you save 10% using my code! ) . They are super soft, cozy and a big baggy but I love the feel of them. I also love these too!
What are some of your ideas?
These articles might interest you :
Historical Fiction4*s Lizzie Borden took an axe And gave her mother forty whacks. When she saw what she had done, She gave her father forty-one. Read more11 hours, 1 minute ago by Cleopatralovesbooks
Hi Huneybees,Hubby and I love going out for rides and recently we had the Toyota Rav4 Premium 2.0 to join us. I've always been a fan of the RAV4 series for its... Read more11 hours, 5 minutes ago by Huney_84
LIFESTYLE, SHOPPING, TV & VIDEO
Soprano Natalie Dessay returns to Carnegie Hall. by Paul J. Pelkonen Natalie Dessay. Photo © Sony Classical. Natalie Dessay is no stranger to adversity. Read more11 hours, 37 minutes ago by Superconductor
CULTURE, THEATRE & OPERA
There are normally only two of us eating in this house and so I normally try to cut recipes in half for us, or create dishes which are simple and make just... Read more13 hours, 5 minutes ago by Mariealicerayner
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
Well, there are a lot of winning factors that AMPM Cafe Bar has to gain your presence frequently. Though its rooftop fourth floor and fifth floor are silent... Read more14 hours, 6 minutes ago by Jaideep Khanduja
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION
This week Tiger has actually done a few things around the house and he's so proud of himself. FFS. It's not anything amazing, just things that he should be doin... Read more14 hours, 35 minutes ago by Glossqueen
HAIR & BEAUTY, SELF EXPRESSION
Susan. Alison. Jeanne. I've been trying to find a way to ask this question and not sound like an angry black woman. I have figured out in the process that I... Read more14 hours, 45 minutes ago by Eastofmidnight
MOST POPULAR FROM LIFESTYLE
- My Thoughts on The Ordinary by Winyeemichelle
- Room With A View: Rome (And Some Travel Wardrobe Updates) by Unefemme
- In Forage For Lodging At Taiwan? Hotels.com Will Make Your Stay Comfortable And Worthy! by Ashik Gosaliya
- Zalora Exhibits Perfect Summer Fashionables For Men by Ashik Gosaliya
MOST RECOMMENDED IN LIFESTYLE
- Responding to 13 Reasons Why by Kayla
- Packing For Italy: The 12-Piece Travel Wardrobe by Unefemme
- Jewelry to go with Pantone’s Spring 2017 Colors by Moin Khan
- A Wardrobe Wake-up Call by Unefemme