Here are some of my favorite items that I always have to have when preparing for a cozy night in.
1. Bubble Bath - I never used to be a fan a bubble baths but somehow being 5 months pregnant it's all I want to take to relax and unwind after a long day. I just purchased this and can't wait to try it!
2. Slippers - I used to always need to have socks on because my feet are constantly chilly but when I saw these slippers I had to have them. They are not only extremely soft and comfortable but I love the pop of color they have
3. Pillows- My husband would tell you I have too many pillows but I love to surround myself with them when I get comfortable on the couch. The more the better like this one!
4. Cozy Blankets - Similar to pillows, I always have to have a huge blanket around me. The softer and cozier, the better and I'll just stay there all night. This one is a personal favorite and one I use year after year.
5. A Good Book - If Zach has a few TV shows he wants to catch up on, I'm perfectly fine diving into a good book while he enjoys his shows. I'm currently reading Truly, Madly, Guilty and you guys it's SO good!
6. Face Mask- My face is super dry in the winter so to keep it hydrated, I love using face masks
7 Comfortable Clothes- These pajama pants a go to right now( you save 10% using my code! ) . They are super soft, cozy and a big baggy but I love the feel of them. I also love these too!
What are some of your ideas?
These articles might interest you :
On the first full day of Boots Hearts 2016, Autumn Hill hit the main stage and continued to show us why we see them as one of country's brightest rising... Read moreBy Phjoshua
LIFESTYLE, SELF EXPRESSION
SUMMER IS NOT OVER YET! I repeat SUMMER IS NOT OVER YET! Don't let those store window displays or even my posts about Fall Fashion Trends (like this one from... Read moreBy Reasonstodress
This is a sponsored post and contains affiliate links I’m pretty sure, by law of averages, that some Moral Fibres readers are getting married soon. If that... Read moreBy Moralfibres
ECO-LIVING, ENVIRONMENT, FAMILY, LIFESTYLE
Dear August,I'm starting to think that we are but ships passing in the night, because yet again you have come and gone and we appear to have missed one another. Read moreBy Kittyfairy
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
When it comes to gift-giving, are you at a complete and utter loss? Take a cue from Rolling Hills Flower Mart and worry no more. Soothing Scents for Someone... Read moreBy The Fashionable Housewife
Star of 'Broadway's Aladdin' Courtney Reed dishes on being a princess and her side-hustle that'll make you 'gag' with excitement. Read moreBy Bigcitylittleblog
LIFESTYLE, SELF EXPRESSION
The leaves are turning a lovely orangey brown which can only mean one thing. It’s time to swap your ballet flats for ankle boots! Read moreBy Remielund
MOST POPULAR FROM LIFESTYLE
- 5 Timeless Dresses That Will Always Be In Style by The Fashionable Housewife
- Throw Your Bestie A Hen Party to Remember! by Apoorva
- Paramountly Purple by Weddingblog2011
- #BOB: MY KIND OF JOY by Lesassorties
MOST RECOMMENDED IN LIFESTYLE
- Cool Peep: Adrianne Calvo Chef, Author, and Restaurateur by Christina Carathanassis
- INTRODUCING: BARRETT WALTER by Lesassorties
- A Colourful Chic Pongakawa Wedding by Courtney Horwood Photography by Jax
- Getting Irreverent in Jane McGarry's Stunning New Home by Ohsocynthia