Here are some of my favorite items that I always have to have when preparing for a cozy night in.
1. Bubble Bath - I never used to be a fan a bubble baths but somehow being 5 months pregnant it's all I want to take to relax and unwind after a long day. I just purchased this and can't wait to try it!
2. Slippers - I used to always need to have socks on because my feet are constantly chilly but when I saw these slippers I had to have them. They are not only extremely soft and comfortable but I love the pop of color they have
3. Pillows- My husband would tell you I have too many pillows but I love to surround myself with them when I get comfortable on the couch. The more the better like this one!
4. Cozy Blankets - Similar to pillows, I always have to have a huge blanket around me. The softer and cozier, the better and I'll just stay there all night. This one is a personal favorite and one I use year after year.
5. A Good Book - If Zach has a few TV shows he wants to catch up on, I'm perfectly fine diving into a good book while he enjoys his shows. I'm currently reading Truly, Madly, Guilty and you guys it's SO good!
6. Face Mask- My face is super dry in the winter so to keep it hydrated, I love using face masks
7 Comfortable Clothes- These pajama pants a go to right now( you save 10% using my code! ) . They are super soft, cozy and a big baggy but I love the feel of them. I also love these too!
What are some of your ideas?
These articles might interest you :
Dear August,I'm starting to think that we are but ships passing in the night, because yet again you have come and gone and we appear to have missed one another. Read moreBy Kittyfairy
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
When it comes to gift-giving, are you at a complete and utter loss? Take a cue from Rolling Hills Flower Mart and worry no more. Soothing Scents for Someone... Read moreBy The Fashionable Housewife
I love to be comfortable and casual on weekends. When I'm running errands my favorite thing is throwing something cozy on. Sadly the weather here in Georgia,... Read moreBy Cait
Be it for an upcoming birthday, for Christmas, or to celebrate their promotion, gift buying is rarely easy, no matter who it’s for. Read moreBy Heather Hahn
FASHION, FITNESS, HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE, SHOPPING
Whatever makeup you do, you cannot look glamorous unless you have a pair of well shaped and beautiful eyebrows. Eyebrows help you look younger and beautiful.... Read moreBy Stylishwalks
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
photos c/o Shana Anderson and Thomas Garza Photography On November 4, Fashion Industry Gallery was the setting for an evening of glitz and high-glamour when... Read moreBy Ohsocynthia
Our best friends are our lifeline. They help us in overcoming every hurdle of our life. We face everything with their support. Read moreBy Meghashop
MOST POPULAR FROM LIFESTYLE
- February 2017 IPSY Review by Elisabeth
- Day Date by Popcornandpandas
- Easy Peasy Way To Make Pizza!!! by Huney_84
- Orchard Corsets: mesh CS-426 and CS-426 short review by Kristina Suko
MOST RECOMMENDED IN LIFESTYLE
- The Savvy Traveler: 5 Wardrobe Shopping Tips by Unefemme
- Outfit: Boho In WeHo by Unefemme
- Boyish Layering at di Rosa by A Mused Blog
- A Few Spring Things by Unefemme