A long distance relationship....what more can i ask for?? :-/

By  Creativemind
posted on 30 November at 12:25
Report spam/abuse

by the way,being in this relationship is a first for me. I honesty didn't think anything was wrong with us. We have one more year till we move in together in the summer. I am lost you guys,help?! Please.

By  Creativemind
posted on 29 November at 17:46
Report spam/abuse

I am in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend for about over a year now. We've been best friends for seven years before dating.

Everything was cool,till he moved out of the state a couple months into our relationship. Everything was going well,till recently when he showed me his cellphone's messages, pictures,and call log,proving that if he isn't talking to his clients,me,his mom,his best friends or siblings, he is not talking to anyone else.

The part that worries me is that, I never thought or felt that he was cheating on me till he suddenly had to prove his innocents as if I provoked him into doing so. :-/ I don't know what to do.

I am deeply in love with this man. He isn't my first love,but he is one of the VERY few guys I allowed to touch my heart...or body...

Tell me guys, am I over reacting, or over thinking things? Am I wrong to suddenly feel this way? And can I do to help my relationship be strong?