Wisconsin Man Agrees to Plea Bargain in Friend's DeathPosted on the 10 November 2012 by Mikeb302000
At least he didn't get that plea deal which says, "no problem it was only an accident, now be more careful in the future."
These guys did things that many lawful gun owners do. They drank while handling firearms. They played stupid games with guns. This is a perfect example of why we need to take gun accidents more seriously. We shouldn't wait until someone gets killed.
What's your opinion? Please leave a comment.
These articles might interest you :
I’ll put this in the “score one for the good guy’s column————————————— ~Steve~ ——————————————–The Huffington Post | By Andres Jauregui Posted:... Read moreThe 17 March 2013 by Eowyn
DEBATE, POLITICS, SOCIETY, SPIRITUALITY
William Petty, 24, of La Crosse was convicted by a jury July 26 of shooting a man in the neck. Madison dot com Listen, if you're gonna shoot someone by accident... Read moreThe 09 November 2013 by Mikeb302000
Well not your typical domain story. A Vietnamese man Nguyen Trong Khoahas was summoned by police after a company, Eurowindow Holding accused him of buying four... Read moreThe 28 December 2012 by Worldwide
MOST POPULAR FROM DEBATE
- Technology: A Vast Wasteland? by Technocowgirl
- Tax-free... apart from all the tax he paid. by Markwadsworth
- Oregon’s First Lady Cylvia Hayes discloses another $118,000 for consulting fees by Eowyn
- Pro Homo GQ Loves the Pope by Eowyn
Apps Valentine's Day Climate Change Academy Awards The Box Office Mali Russia Michelle Rodriguez Lance Armstrong World Cup 2014 Economy John Galliano North Korea European Union Harry Potter Thanksgiving Rick Perry True Blood Lady Gaga The Olympics Mitt Romney Christmas Halloween China Apple Nuclear Energy Turkey Egypt Barack Obama Samsung
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DEBATE
- Obama chews gum, again. Indians incensed, insulted by Eowyn
- Sandy Hook: The boys who were evacuated TWICE by Eowyn
- Obama’s DOJ warns you can be prosecuted for saying bad things about Islam on social media by Eowyn
- Sandy Hoax: Forensic evidence of grey powder from shotgun’s breaching round by Eowyn
ON THE DEBATE FORUM
- What economic recovery? 109 Sears & ... Reviewed by Kirk Musgrave