Wisconsin Man Agrees to Plea Bargain in Friend's DeathPosted on the 10 November 2012 by Mikeb302000
At least he didn't get that plea deal which says, "no problem it was only an accident, now be more careful in the future."
These guys did things that many lawful gun owners do. They drank while handling firearms. They played stupid games with guns. This is a perfect example of why we need to take gun accidents more seriously. We shouldn't wait until someone gets killed.
What's your opinion? Please leave a comment.
These articles might interest you :
The Post Crescent reportsA 67-year-old rural Oshkosh man accidentally shot a 55-year-old Oshkosh man in his right foot Saturday night while showing him a handgu... Read moreThe 26 March 2012 by Mikeb302000
I’ll put this in the “score one for the good guy’s column————————————— ~Steve~ ——————————————–The Huffington Post | By Andres Jauregui Posted:... Read moreThe 17 March 2013 by Eowyn
DEBATE, POLITICS, SOCIETY, SPIRITUALITY
William Petty, 24, of La Crosse was convicted by a jury July 26 of shooting a man in the neck. Madison dot com Listen, if you're gonna shoot someone by accident... Read moreThe 09 November 2013 by Mikeb302000
Well not your typical domain story. A Vietnamese man Nguyen Trong Khoahas was summoned by police after a company, Eurowindow Holding accused him of buying four... Read moreThe 28 December 2012 by Worldwide
Last year when I found out that Michelle Obama was going on The Biggest Loser, I wrote an article with Darryl Roberts talking about what an absolutely horrible... Read moreThe 17 October 2013 by Danceswithfat
DEBATE, FITNESS, HEALTH, SOCIETY
MOST POPULAR FROM DEBATE
- Mike Philbin Facial Manipulation - ARTIFACE - new online art service by Freeplanet
- [Heathrow expansion] Yes, but that's not really a "cost", is it? by Markwadsworth
- Interesting Article About San Francisco, Tech Startups and Rampant NIMBYism by Markwadsworth
- Men if you really want to live a long and happy life… by Eowyn
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DEBATE
- Joke of the Day by Hughvw
- Dog waits 8 days in parking lot for hospitalized owner by Eowyn
- Victory! BLM Feds back off from Nevada rancher by Eowyn