I'm thankful for:
- My health
- Awesome hubs
- My loving family
- Great friends
- Having a job - Even though I'm constantly complaining, I'm glad I have a job. It gets me out of the house and doing something I never thought I could.
- Food and water - The two necessities of life!
- A roof under our heads
Here are some of the sillier stuff:
- The internet! - The hubs and I were just talking the other day, how we would survive if we had no internet? Our lives revolves around the internet, pretty crazy right?
- Living so close to the train station - Living just 5 mins away from the train station, I no longer need to rush to work!
- My lovely followers and anyone who takes their time to read my blog
- Frozen yoghurt - I love this stuff!
Well that's my list! It's a short post, I know I should have expanded on my points but I finished work late (9.30pm to be exact) and I've got the biggest headache in the world. But I wanted to get this post out tonight. I'm sorry if you wanted to read more! What are you thankful for? ♥ kerker Twitter | Facebook | Instagram