The Virality of YouTubePosted on the 09 December 2012 by Geekybrains
Ever wondered how some common people are becoming stars in a night..?
Do you know How many videos are there in YouTube with more than 10 million views...!
YouTube is really good place to spend some time when you are free..Also you can earn some money if have some special talent. But here in this video you can observe some weird trends on Youtube.
Kevin Allocca, YouTube's trends manager is explaining about this in TED Talks
This means you can also become a star in a night if you have good networking skills.
Some times it can happens without that also...
PS: (This video is under creative common license by TED.com. All rights belongs to TED.com)
MOST POPULAR FROM TECH
- Flippa Weekly Sales led by Coolant.com at $8,500 by Worldwide
- Jeff Dunham’s New Wife is Suing His Old Wife Over Domain Names by Worldwide
- Afilias Wins The .Bet new gTLD Beating Donuts, Famous Four & UK Gambling Co. Ladbrokes by Worldwide
- New Hot Toys Figure Reveals Captain America from Avengers: Age of Ultron by Nrjperera
Christmas Michelle Rodriguez Thanksgiving North Korea Academy Awards Rick Perry Climate Change World Cup 2014 Russia Harry Potter Turkey The Box Office Rupert Murdoch China European Union John Galliano Lance Armstrong Egypt Barack Obama Apps Samsung True Blood Mali Apple iPad Economy Halloween Valentine's Day Lady Gaga Nuclear Energy
MOST RECOMMENDED IN TECH
- The Best Free 2D Animation Software by Rohit Sharma
- jqGrid Show Top Pager & Bottom Pager by Pro Webguru
- Microsoft’s HoloLens Launches us Into a Future of Holographic Computing by Trendytechie
- Land.com Gets A $850K Bid In RightoftheDot Extended Domain Auction: Now Over $1.1M In Bids by Worldwide