Astronomy Magazine

The Solar System (Infographic)

Posted on the 19 October 2014 by Dcshehan
Picture  The Solar System was formed approximately 4.6 billion years ago and consists of the sun, dwarf planets and other astronomical objects bond its orbit. The formation was cause by the collapse of a giant molecular cloud, the mass at the center collecting to from the Sun and a flat disk of dust around it which the planets and other bodies would eventually be formed from 99.86% of the system’s mass is found in the Sun and the majority of the remaining 0.14% is contained within the solar system’s eight planets.
The Solar System by Chayanika.
Picture By DCShehan

You Might Also Like :

Back to Featured Articles on Logo Paperblog

These articles might interest you :

Magazines