Ever wonder what happens to all those cute red, pink and heart embossed items after February 14th?
If you got "stuck" with a pair of shoes like the stunning Charlotte Olympia's to the left, read on for my thoughts on what you should do...
In last week's post "Happy Anti Valentine's Day" I laid it out for you, I don't celebrate Valentine's Day and therefore neither should you. In the event you have a heart and so does your significant other and you were gifted something sweet that just screams "BE MINE!!!!" my humble suggestion was to embrace the borderline tacky item and wear it all year long. If you don't believe me just read the post and see for yourself. I hope to start a new holiday called "Every Day Should Be Valentine's Day Except February 14th".
Check out my post below as part of the Independent Fashion Bloggers weekly round up
- 40+ Style: How to Wear Radiant Orchid
- Adored in Armor: Lupita, In Color
- Balsam: Remembering Alexander McQueen
- Beauty and Sass: 8 Beauty Hacks for the Fitness Junkie
- Bell Street: Nine Exercises for People Who Hate Exercising
- Hey Miska: #NYFW 15 Runway Looks I'm Obsessed With
- Hunting in Heels: Alexander Wang: A Man Who Understands Women
- Jolly Caucus Race: Alexander McQueen... 4 Years On, What Have We Learned?
- Metallic Paws: Valentine's Day Outfits
- Miss Monet: Eleanor Lambert, The Founder of Fashion Week
- Miss Sassy Girl: How to Keep Shoes as Good As New
- Nothing 2 Wear Novello: Happy Anti-Valentine's Day
- Simply Frabulous: Target Goes Pop With Peter Piloto
- Style Vanity: Walk-In Closet Ideas on a Budget
- Tangles and Chains: Stylish Heart Shaped Jewelry for Valentine's Day
- The B Team: Junya Wantanbe Patchwork Jeans DIY
- Trend Survivor: Home Decor DIY: Marimekko Textile Painting
- The Glambition: SS14 Hair Trends
- Versatile Journal: Flawsome Love
- We Are Ready Made: What Do We Stand For?