Danny and I revealed our news today to the family so I guess it's now safe to reveal it to you all. We are now foster parents. I am ready to get this training started so we can hurry up and begin this next journey. I feel if I can't complete college right now and get my degree to help children, then this is the next best thing. Possibly even better, and more in need. My heart is full at the thought. A big ole thanks to my foster parent friends who helped us make this choice.
Tomorrow we will start Christmas Decorating. Christmas will be here again this year. I'm ready. Sorda. Maybe.
I hope today was full of great food and lots of knitting and Elvis for you all as well.
These articles might interest you :
From now on I want to remember every bit of our holidays...from the decorations, to the food, to the celebrations themselves.So this year I created a... Read moreBy Midwesterngirl
The 80s are back! Well, so it seems from my observation of store fronts during shopping centre visits. My teenage glory days were played out to an 80s... Read moreBy Yourfamilysurvivalcoach
These lovely turkeys were shared with me awhile back, but they are still some of my favorite. Volunteer art docent Tricia from Brentwood, CA had her 4th grade... Read moreBy Kathybarbro
To NOT Do Thursdays: It's Thanksgiving, so that's the to do this Thursday (and of course, online shop!) So today I'm thankful to Caloriecount.com for this... Read moreBy Arredmon
Artwork by P.VellozzoHAPPY THANKSGIVING!In no particular order, and without lengthy details, I am thankful for:1. My family - hubby, kids, parents, MIL,... Read moreBy Dgmommy
With much Thanksgiving gratitude, I wish you a very a wonderful day today as you enjoy the precious time that you have to spend with those near and dear to you. Read moreBy Carlo
FAMILY, LIFE COACH
Thanksgiving inspires us to express our gratitude for all we have been given. And the long weekend includes many additional descriptions – delicious, full,... Read moreBy Sandwichedboomers
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Dolly Review: Colorful DIY Bracelet Kurhn by Ashley Brooke, Kewpie83
- Baby Gift Ideas for Your Baby Shower Hamper by Peppertan
- Divorce Therapy - Is this Day 6 or 7? by Judithmiddleton
- 10 Relaxing Yoga Poses for Busy Moms by Hemapriya Natesan
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FAMILY
- After years as nomads, returning to the USA by Behan Gifford
- Don’t allow fear to be your dream eater. by Rachel Rachelhagg
- What’s in a Name? Summer Camp, Cancer, and 84 Miles To Go by Designerdaddy
- Dolly Review: Sweet Girl Panda Kurhn (6103) by Ashley Brooke, Kewpie83