Steve Messham - Bryn Estyn Care Home Abuse - Police Lost Paedo-polaroidsPosted on the 17 November 2012 by Freeplanet
Clearly visible abusing boys; no better evidence. Police say, "These photographs are now 'missing'."
The perfect solution (back in 1979) would have been to DISPLAY THESE PICTURES, OUT THESE SICK FUCKERS; all of them. This would have ended any speculation as to whether Messham was a Walter Mittey-like fantasist or not. I mean, what is going on here? Either there were polaroids or there were never any polaroids.
The (polaroid) camera never lies.
SUPPLEMENTAL READING: as we're talking 'institiutionalised exploitation of one helpless slice of society' i.e. young boys in care homes, if you hadn't already heard about it, and it's not just one-mad-woman's testimony this time, here's information about the joint USA-Canada psychological-mind-control drug-and-sexual-abuse effort known as MK ULTRA starring Bryce Taylor, Cathy O'Brien et al.
These articles might interest you :
When I heard that Gail Collins, the New York Times op-ed columnist, would be speaking at my college, I was really excited. Although I don’t read the Times (my... Read moreThe 31 October 2013 by Starofdavida
DEBATE, SOCIETY, WOMEN'S ISSUES
Jerry Sandusky, right, the former Penn State defensive coordinator — Until now, the Big Ten university had one of the most sterling images in college athletics... Read moreThe 05 November 2013 by Technocowgirl
The Gadsden flag (Photo credit: Wikipedia) Embarrassed and fed up with the Two-Party political system in America, this voter is switching Parties! Read moreThe 28 October 2013 by Technocowgirl
Taxpayers nationwide have a right to demand an answer to that question, because it involves the proper and intended disbursement of very specifically allocated... Read moreThe 07 November 2013 by Doggone
(The image above was found at the Green Party site of Dr. Jill Stein.) This week the United States took another small step toward making equal rights for all... Read moreThe 06 November 2013 by Jobsanger
LGBTQ, POLITICS, SOCIETY
MOST POPULAR FROM DEBATE
- Injecting cosmetic fillers into your face can lead to blindness by Eowyn
- It's Friday Fun Day - but not for McCain and probably not for his buddy Putin either by Doggone
- A Marxist god led the Senate’s opening prayer by Eowyn
- Great Firkin Festival featuring Eric Lindell and Keller Williams in Mobile, AL by Dltmontana
ON THE DEBATE FORUM
- Dr. Zia Uddin Khan Writes A ... Reviewed by Unitedthree
- D.C. Re-Registration Requirement to Take Effect ... Reviewed by Carlos
- Stoner president endorses pot Reviewed by Gwen
- Why hurricanes turn anti-clockwise in the ... Reviewed by Diet