Steve Messham - Bryn Estyn Care Home Abuse - Police Lost Paedo-polaroidsPosted on the 17 November 2012 by Freeplanet @CUST0D1AN
Clearly visible abusing boys; no better evidence. Police say, "These photographs are now 'missing'."
The perfect solution (back in 1979) would have been to DISPLAY THESE PICTURES, OUT THESE SICK FUCKERS; all of them. This would have ended any speculation as to whether Messham was a Walter Mittey-like fantasist or not. I mean, what is going on here? Either there were polaroids or there were never any polaroids.
The (polaroid) camera never lies.
SUPPLEMENTAL READING: as we're talking 'institiutionalised exploitation of one helpless slice of society' i.e. young boys in care homes, if you hadn't already heard about it, and it's not just one-mad-woman's testimony this time, here's information about the joint USA-Canada psychological-mind-control drug-and-sexual-abuse effort known as MK ULTRA starring Bryce Taylor, Cathy O'Brien et al.
MOST POPULAR FROM DEBATE
- Giving Thanks by Eowyn
- Texas Man Brought Gun to 2014 Shooting, Faces Jail by Mikeb302000
- Debt Under Obama Up $8,000,000,000,000 by Eowyn
- What chronic stress does to your brain and the foods that bust stress by Eowyn
Halloween Economy The Box Office Academy Awards Winter Sports North Korea Apps Rupert Murdoch Barack Obama Katie Taylor Holly Holm China Charlie Sheen Russia Samsung Lady Gaga Rick Perry Turkey Apple Harry Potter Mali Thanksgiving Climate Change Mitt Romney John Galliano Christmas X-Factor Egypt Michelle Rodriguez Lance Armstrong
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DEBATE
- The hounding of Sandy Hook skeptics: Halbig threatened; Amazon.com removes NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK by Eowyn
- Thanksgiving: Not just a holiday, but a command by Eowyn
- 1995 Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh was a Muslim sympathizer by Eowyn
- Shocking video shows Europe’s “refugee crisis” is a Muslim invasion by Eowyn