Steve Messham - Bryn Estyn Care Home Abuse - Police Lost Paedo-polaroidsPosted on the 17 November 2012 by Freeplanet
Clearly visible abusing boys; no better evidence. Police say, "These photographs are now 'missing'."
The perfect solution (back in 1979) would have been to DISPLAY THESE PICTURES, OUT THESE SICK FUCKERS; all of them. This would have ended any speculation as to whether Messham was a Walter Mittey-like fantasist or not. I mean, what is going on here? Either there were polaroids or there were never any polaroids.
The (polaroid) camera never lies.
SUPPLEMENTAL READING: as we're talking 'institiutionalised exploitation of one helpless slice of society' i.e. young boys in care homes, if you hadn't already heard about it, and it's not just one-mad-woman's testimony this time, here's information about the joint USA-Canada psychological-mind-control drug-and-sexual-abuse effort known as MK ULTRA starring Bryce Taylor, Cathy O'Brien et al.
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM DEBATE
- Race-baiting: Barack & Michelle still victims of racism, mistaken for sales clerk & valet by Eowyn
- With Just 40 Gun Murders In Australia In 2012, Sydney Hostage Crisis Looms Large by Mikeb302000
- South Carolina 3-Year-old Shoots Himself Dead - No One Charged by Mikeb302000
- Che Guevara: Castro’s Executioner by Eowyn
Hurricane Sandy Samsung Apps North Korea Egypt Michelle Rodriguez Turkey Lady Gaga X-Factor Thanksgiving News Corp Nuclear Energy True Blood European Union Academy Awards Christmas Lance Armstrong World Cup 2014 Climate Change Rupert Murdoch Valentine's Day Halloween Apple The Box Office China Russia Barack Obama Harry Potter John Galliano Economy
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DEBATE
- Sandy Hook hoax: Where were the 100s of students being evacuated? by Eowyn
- Family portraits to melt your heart by Eowyn
- Jesus on the water board: a Christian responds to the Senate Intelligence Committee’s report by Alanbean
- Black sheriff to Obama: You built America’s racial divide by Eowyn