The photos above are from our actual wedding! I made the place cards myself by printing, stamping and embossing them. My lovely aunt put together the gorgeous flower arrangements to create a rustic, yet romantic and elegant feeling for the event. On each plate sits a small jar of homemade berry jam from my mom for guests to take for their favors.
This is the system that I used to organize the reception seating for our guests. It worked out perfectly for me because I was able to visualize where everyone would sit and with the sticky notes I could move people easily without making a whole new layout. Here are the directions!
- On a large poster board use a round stencil to create circles for however many tables you will be having to seat your guests at your event. (I used a flower pot) They do not have to be laid out perfectly, but do the best you can with imitating the actual layout of the room.
- Number or name each table according to how they will be at the actual event.
- For those of your guests who have already RSVP'd make a sticky note tab with their first and last name on it. I used regular square sticky notes and cut them into strips. Pink for the ladies and green for the gents.
- I laid my sticky notes out in rows before I assigned them to tables so that I could see what I was working with.
- Play around with who will sit where and If it won't work, simply pull up the sticky note and move it somewhere else.
- When you are finished, record your seating arrangement on a separate piece of paper or a computer chart.
*If you would like to use any of my photos, please always link back to Forever Lovely. Thank you!
I hope everyone is having a fun & safe weekend!