Rawa LadooBy Chandnis80
2 cups Semolina (rawa)
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1 cup Ghee
1 tbsp broken Cashew Nuts
1 tbsp Raisins, fried
Heat 1 tsp. ghee in a pan and roast the rawa (semolina) till golden color.
Grind the fried rawa and powdered sugar in a mixer, to make a fine powder.
Heat the remaining ghee and add the powdered rawa, cashew nuts, raisins.
While still warm, make the mixture into small lemon-sized balls.
Cool the rawa ladoos and store them in an airtight container.
These articles might interest you :
Rawa Kesari is one of the most famous south Indian dessert. It's a very easy to make dish, usually made during festival and special occasions. In other parts... Read moreBy Subha Bose
FOOD & DRINK
You were so sad and proud the day your child graduated from college. You mourned the child that you once carried around on your hip and now he’s all grown up an... Read moreBy Midlifemargaritas
Every supply chain is subject to the vagaries of fickle consumer demand and seasonal ups and downs. But, when it comes to stocking store shelves and freezers,... Read moreBy Ryderexchange
Waste is unavoidable. No matter how well intentioned our environmental efforts may be, every individual, business, and organization produces waste everyday. Read moreBy Rinkesh
Image courtesy: https://www.indiblogger.in I attended my first ever blogger meet last Sunday, 8th May which also happened to be Mother’s Day. It was truly a... Read moreBy Rashmi Gopal Rao
Finding out a hairstylist who gives a beautiful haircut and an instant makeover that will make you look younger in a jiffy, is dream come true for all women. Read moreBy Subha Bose
FOOD & DRINK, LIFESTYLE
Going to be in New York City on June 2? Want to attend what is sure to be a fantastic event at the Explorers Club headquarters? Read moreBy Kungfujedi
MOST POPULAR FROM FOOD & DRINK
- Muah Chee (Glutinous Rice Snacks with Peanut and Sugar) by Awayofmind
- Chocolate Chip Cookie (Crunchy) by Rumblingtummy
- The Healthiest Year of My Life with Beachbody 365er Club! by Bruhland2000
- Vego Chocolate Bar (The Vegan Kind) by Meowitserin
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FOOD & DRINK
- What We Mean When We Talk About the ‘Death’ of Flagship Beers by Bryan Roth
- BBQ Cauliflower Wings by Chuck Underwood
- Frostino Range from Costa Coffee by Rohit Dassani
- Indian Saree: An Appealing, Sensuous Six Yards of Grace by Pawan Soni