Rawa LadooBy Chandnis80
2 cups Semolina (rawa)
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1 cup Ghee
1 tbsp broken Cashew Nuts
1 tbsp Raisins, fried
Heat 1 tsp. ghee in a pan and roast the rawa (semolina) till golden color.
Grind the fried rawa and powdered sugar in a mixer, to make a fine powder.
Heat the remaining ghee and add the powdered rawa, cashew nuts, raisins.
While still warm, make the mixture into small lemon-sized balls.
Cool the rawa ladoos and store them in an airtight container.
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM FOOD & DRINK
- Siew Bao (Crispy BBQ Chicken Bun) 鸡肉烧包 by Awayofmind
- Making Memories Last by Nfldratheart
- Peanut Butter Cups by Ladieslounge
- Today's Review: Kettle Chips: Salsa & Mesquite by Areviewaday
Samsung Egypt News Corp China The Box Office John Galliano European Union Economy Christmas Russia Turkey Father's Day Mali North Korea Climate Change Michelle Rodriguez Lady Gaga Hurricane Sandy Apple Thanksgiving Barack Obama Lance Armstrong Academy Awards Valentine's Day Halloween X-Factor Mardi Gras Harry Potter True Blood Apps
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FOOD & DRINK
- Sweet Potato Gouda Sconelettes with Thyme by Weliketocook
- What Is Oil Pulling by Kelly
- Craft Beer Gear: Gift Ideas by Stoutsandstilettos
- Santa Fe Brewing - State Pen Porter Aged Sour by Mybeerbuzz