Rawa LadooBy Chandnis80
2 cups Semolina (rawa)
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1 cup Ghee
1 tbsp broken Cashew Nuts
1 tbsp Raisins, fried
Heat 1 tsp. ghee in a pan and roast the rawa (semolina) till golden color.
Grind the fried rawa and powdered sugar in a mixer, to make a fine powder.
Heat the remaining ghee and add the powdered rawa, cashew nuts, raisins.
While still warm, make the mixture into small lemon-sized balls.
Cool the rawa ladoos and store them in an airtight container.
These articles might interest you :
Rawa Kesari is one of the most famous south Indian dessert. It's a very easy to make dish, usually made during festival and special occasions. In other parts... Read moreBy Subha Bose
FOOD & DRINK
We always look for improvising and innovating traditional and contemporary dishes in order to bring out something new which appeals to our taste buds and which... Read moreBy Ukfashionablefoodz
FOOD & DRINK
Some countries have won just one single gold medal in their Olympic history. We portray them in our series "The One and Only". One of them: Ecuador. Jefferson... Read moreBy Uli_ge_recke
When the spring season comes, everything on this world cherishes. Trees, plants, animals, birds and humans. This season is a season of joy. It is a nature’s... Read moreBy Dr Vikram Chauhan
I wasn’t born in Georgia (and if you heard me talk you would know that right away). And I’ve been having an inner conflict ever since I moved here. “Can I say... Read moreBy Thesamanthashow
The fall climbing season in the Himalaya may be all but over, but the crown jewel of that mountain chain – Mt. Everest – seems to constantly be in the... Read moreBy Kungfujedi
Irish adventurer Mike O'Shea is getting set to embark on what promises to be quite an interesting set of expeditions. Having climbed in the Himalaya,... Read moreBy Kungfujedi
MOST POPULAR FROM FOOD & DRINK
- Song Long Chicken by Sue Lau
- Simple Low-Carb Food Substitutes by Carbophobic
- Bacon BBQ Chicken by Mariealicerayner
- Do you know the “skinny” on the HCG Diet Plan? by Solutions Weight Loss
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FOOD & DRINK
- Gluten-Free Vegan Spicy Eggplant Sausages by Saythevword
- Beer/Cider Photo of the Week: Dany Prignon of Fantome by I Think About Beer
- Melt-in-your-mouth Parmesan Cheese Nastar Pineapple Tarts by Zoebakeforhappykids
- Making Snowflakes: An Exploration into Rarity, Beer Quality and Industry Authenticity by Bryan Roth