Rawa LadooBy Chandnis80
2 cups Semolina (rawa)
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1 cup Ghee
1 tbsp broken Cashew Nuts
1 tbsp Raisins, fried
Heat 1 tsp. ghee in a pan and roast the rawa (semolina) till golden color.
Grind the fried rawa and powdered sugar in a mixer, to make a fine powder.
Heat the remaining ghee and add the powdered rawa, cashew nuts, raisins.
While still warm, make the mixture into small lemon-sized balls.
Cool the rawa ladoos and store them in an airtight container.
These articles might interest you :
Will Franken (right) pays back Lewis Schaffer 60p in LondonIt is Christmas Day.Bah! Humbug!So here are British-based American comics Will Franken and Lewis... Read moreBy Thejohnfleming
There's only one place I recommend to travelers looking for the absolute ultimate in luxury during their stay on Roatan, and that's Barefoot Cay Resort. A... Read moreBy Cubiclethrowdown
Android 6.0 Marshmallow is already running on most of Google’s Nexus devices along with other mobile devices that have been manufactured by other companies. It... Read moreBy Dailyfusion
CURRENT, ENVIRONMENT, SOCIETY
Contrary to popular current sentiment, from those who condescend about "religion" and "the church" and its "hypocrites," and claim to be able to "do God" on... Read moreBy Elizabethprata
Have you ever observed something in progress? While evidence of man-made progress is generally observable, Mother Nature takes a rather slow, gradual, and... Read moreBy Adrenaline Romance
Have no fear, because in between seeing Star Wars and setting up Grinch traps, our staff this holiday week has not forsaken the vast frozen tundra of the world... Read moreBy Christopher De Voss
A week back, few lifestyle bloggers were invited to an exclusive showcase of the new #IdeasOnWood at #AsianPaints #ColourStoreBandra. Read more8 hours, 1 minute ago by Jhilmil D Saha
HAIR & BEAUTY
MOST POPULAR FROM FOOD & DRINK
- Lemon Blueberry Impossible Pie by Kalamitykelli
- 2 Italian Wines Paired with Lamb Osso Bucco by Hvwinegoddess
- Today's Review: Portlebay Chilli & Lime Popcorn by Areviewaday
- Strawberry Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream by Bakingexplorer
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FOOD & DRINK
- Vegetarian Chinese Steamed Buns with Bok Choy and Mushrooms 蔬菜包 - Vegan too! by Zoebakeforhappykids
- Easy Pizza Dip by Lemon_sugar
- Avocado Pesto Breadsticks by Chuck Underwood
- Sandestin Gumbo Festival, What Makes Gumbo, Gumbo & A Seafood Gumbo Recipe by 30aeats.com