Rawa LadooBy Chandnis80
2 cups Semolina (rawa)
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1 cup Ghee
1 tbsp broken Cashew Nuts
1 tbsp Raisins, fried
Heat 1 tsp. ghee in a pan and roast the rawa (semolina) till golden color.
Grind the fried rawa and powdered sugar in a mixer, to make a fine powder.
Heat the remaining ghee and add the powdered rawa, cashew nuts, raisins.
While still warm, make the mixture into small lemon-sized balls.
Cool the rawa ladoos and store them in an airtight container.
These articles might interest you :
Rawa Kesari is one of the most famous south Indian dessert. It's a very easy to make dish, usually made during festival and special occasions. In other parts... Read moreBy Subha Bose
FOOD & DRINK
March 7, 2016 If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting! Recently my friend Ana from Pinknounou shared a really fun way... Read moreBy Ebabee
Eight years of talent show ignorance from meYesterday afternoon, I went to a Quarter Final of this year’s Musical Comedy Awards, which had 12 contestants... Read moreBy Thejohnfleming
It's been a long, LONG time since I've been in a real Saskatchewan-style Canadian winter.And I don't even think I can call this one a 'real' one, as it's been... Read moreBy Cubiclethrowdown
Traditionally, March has been a month where explorers and adventurers have set off across the frozen Arctic Ocean in an attempt to reach the North Pole. Read moreBy Kungfujedi
I had the pleasure of meeting Lindsay Smith last year at the Julia Margaret Cameron conference in Portsmouth. She was the chair of the panel I was on and then... Read moreBy Kirsty Stonell Walker
By RF SchattenIt's "Springtime for Hitler...and Germany" all over again!! Oh yea! "We're marching to a faster pace...Look out, here comes the Master Race"!!Can... Read moreBy Rfschatten
MOST POPULAR FROM FOOD & DRINK
- Picnics and Memorial Day just around the corner…time for ... by Marialiberati
- Tasting Notes: Fantome: India Red Ale by Alcoholandaphorisms
- Quickest BBQ Chicken Ever! by Kalamitykelli
- Quick and Easy Almond Shortbread (Anneka Manning) - Highly Recommended! by Zoebakeforhappykids
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FOOD & DRINK
- Creamy Potato Mushroom Chowder by Chuck Underwood
- Crispy Potato Spinach Balls by Chuck Underwood
- Liu Sha Salted Egg Yolk Hokkaido Chiffon Cupcakes with real Flowy Custard Cream 流沙北海道牛奶蛋糕 by Zoebakeforhappykids
- Baked Vegan Chimichangas by Chuck Underwood