Rawa LadooBy Chandnis80
2 cups Semolina (rawa)
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1 cup Ghee
1 tbsp broken Cashew Nuts
1 tbsp Raisins, fried
Heat 1 tsp. ghee in a pan and roast the rawa (semolina) till golden color.
Grind the fried rawa and powdered sugar in a mixer, to make a fine powder.
Heat the remaining ghee and add the powdered rawa, cashew nuts, raisins.
While still warm, make the mixture into small lemon-sized balls.
Cool the rawa ladoos and store them in an airtight container.
These articles might interest you :
Rawa Kesari is one of the most famous south Indian dessert. It's a very easy to make dish, usually made during festival and special occasions. In other parts... Read moreBy Subha Bose
FOOD & DRINK
Jordanian cuisine caters to every need and fancy of an average foodie – from the fine diners to street food enthusiasts, from meat lovers to vegetarians and fro... Read moreBy Kash Pals
FOOD & DRINK
Yesterday I returned home from my all-too brief visit to Majorca, Spain's beautiful and enchanting Mediterranean island paradise. Read moreBy Kungfujedi
This edition of the Grind features stories/videos to make you say hmmm, make you laugh or make you nod your head in agreement. Read moreBy Ventipop
I have received another email from Anna Smith, this blog’s occasional Canadian correspondent. She lives in a boat near Vancouver. Read moreBy Thejohnfleming
What is Ocean Acidification? Ocean acidification is the process whereby ocean waters increase in acid concentration and the PH level fall beyond normal. There... Read moreBy Rinkesh
Health is a big large word. It relates not only to the body but also with mind and whole outlook of the person. Whenever health goes down, strength goes down,... Read moreBy Dr Vikram Chauhan
MOST POPULAR FROM FOOD & DRINK
- Delicious Gluten Free Breakfasts by Fitfulfocus
- Pistachio, Lemon & Rosemary Biscotti: A Great Last Minute Gift by Thecookspyjamas
- old world russian tea cakes by Ally
- Today's Review: Mr. Kipling Bumble Bee Slices by Areviewaday
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FOOD & DRINK
- Crispy Crunchy Chewy Nutty White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Cookies by Zoebakeforhappykids
- Ultra Moist and Soft Dried Cranberry Yogurt Chiffon Cake by Zoebakeforhappykids
- WIN – Day 4 Meal at Red Onion #foodiemas by Emma
- Gingerbread Eggnog Latte #SundaySupper by Sue Lau