Rawa LadooBy Chandnis80
2 cups Semolina (rawa)
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1 cup Ghee
1 tbsp broken Cashew Nuts
1 tbsp Raisins, fried
Heat 1 tsp. ghee in a pan and roast the rawa (semolina) till golden color.
Grind the fried rawa and powdered sugar in a mixer, to make a fine powder.
Heat the remaining ghee and add the powdered rawa, cashew nuts, raisins.
While still warm, make the mixture into small lemon-sized balls.
Cool the rawa ladoos and store them in an airtight container.
These articles might interest you :
This pooch lives up the high life for a doggie rave in this fun canine TGIF commercial | YouTube Fridays have always been the best day of the week. After all, w... Read moreThe 06 September 2013 by Hausofpaws
HOME, HUMOR, PETS, RANDOM, VIRAL
Miss Kō, an Asian fusion restaurant in Paris boasts an interior by Philippe Starck. Located in the heart of Paris, Miss Kō is not just a restaurant -... Read moreThe 15 June 2013 by Nogarlicnoonions
DINING OUT, FOOD & DRINK
MOST POPULAR FROM FOOD & DRINK
- When you have cherries, make Clafoutis! by Mariealicerayner
- Christmas Tree: The foodie way by Pearlowa
- Tasting Notes: Mikkeller: Amager: Hr. Frederiksen Væsel Brunch by Alcoholandaphorisms
- Nosh On! Nosh opens in South Walton, Florida by 30aeats
COMMUNITY FOOD & DRINK
ON THE FOOD & DRINK FORUM
- Discover how to Prevent Hair Loss ... Reviewed by Amelia
- Simplest, Fudgiest, No-Bake Brownies (GF/DF/V/NS) Reviewed by Harvey87
- Food Aesthetics: Your Cooking is Care Reviewed by Zyra Mae Bernaldez Esperanzate
- Pizza Hut Creamy Italian Dressing Reviewed by Lastdaysgunslinger