We have become so cynical and distrusting of government and the mainstream media that immediately after a mass trauma event — a school shooting or terrorist attack — speculations and assertions are made in the Alternative Media that the event is another false flag.
The term “false flag” has its origins in naval warfare where a flag other than the belligerent’s true battle flag is used as a ruse de guerre or pretext for war. As the term is used in contemporary America, a false flag is an event that is contrived and manipulated by the authorities to achieve a covert agenda. The public is given an untruthful version of the event by government and/or the media. The intended result is a “rallying around the flag” effect, wherein an inflamed populace is mobilized to support the government’s preconceived agenda.
For a stunning true false flag that, thankfully, was never carried out, see “Operation Northwoods: A true U.S. government conspiracy for those who mock conspiracy theories”.
The latest mass trauma event took place in France on November 13, 2015, when eight men undertook multiple attacks in Paris — at a death metal concert in Bataclan, 2 restaurants, a soccer stadium, and on streets. We are told that 127 were killed, 300 were wounded, 80 of whom are in critical condition. All 8 attackers are now dead — 7 died in suicide bombings; the 8th was shot by police. Officials say accomplices may still be at large. (NYT)
French President François Hollande immediately called the attacks “an act of war” and identified ISIS or the Islamic State as the party responsible. The next day, Nov. 14, ISIS claimed responsibility for the attacks. (See “ISIS claims responsibility for both Paris attack & Russian jet crash“)
At this point, I don’t have an opinion on whether the Paris attacks are another false flag. What I will do is to present the pro and con arguments, reasoning and evidence that I’ve seen. If you know of others, please send us an email (FOTM4ever@gmail.com) or write it as a comment on this thread.
Paris attacks were real, not a false flag
1. Here’s a video of the soccer stadium, showing the spectators in pandemonium after the explosion(s):
2. Here’s a video taken by Daniel Psenny, a journalist for France’s leading newspaper Le Monde, of dozens of concert-goers fleeing the Bataclan concert hall as the attack was ongoing. Psenny lives behind Bataclan, on Saint-Pierre Amelot passage, in the 11th arrondissement (or administrative district) in Paris. (Paris has 20 arrondissements.) Shots can be heard in the video, as well as Psenny yelling: “What is going on?”
A Paris city hall official said four gunmen killed at least 87 young people at the Bataclan venue, where the Californian rock group Eagles of Death Metal was performing.
In the video footage, a man can be seen dragging a body away from Bataclan (0:46 mark), several people are dead on the ground (2:13 mark), while others hang from first-floor windows in an attempt to get out alive (2:22 mark).
Paris attacks were a false flag
1. To begin, although news headlines scream “Carnage!,” there seems to be a dearth of bloody images of the Paris attacks. I found this out for myself when I searched for those images for the post I did yesterday, “ISIS claims responsibility for both Paris attack & Russian jet crash“. What I found were variations on the images below, showing a presumably-dead body covered by a sheet on the ground or being transported by first responders.
2. The interviewee in the video below asks why, in our time when practically everyone carries a cell phone with photo and video capabilities, there are no videos of the attack in the soccer stadium:
3. An alleged crisis actress seen crying after the Paris attacks, bears an eerie resemblance to a crying young woman seen at the 2012 Aurora theater shooting, the 2012 Sandy Hook school massacre, and the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing. The poster below was compiled by Mika Rasila, the authenticity of which I cannot guarantee.
4. CIA director John Brennan, suspected to be a Muslim, recently met with his French counterpart before the Paris attacks.
According to Lori Price of LegitGov.org, during a live report with MSNBC’s Brian Williams yesterday evening, Laura Haim, the White House correspondent for French television network Canal+, said that Brennan had met French intelligence (DGSE) director Bernard Bajolet at a conference last month — the 2nd Annual Ethos and Profession of Intelligence Conference, co-hosted by the CIA and George Washington University, on October 27, 2015. DGSE is the French equivalent of MI6 and CIA.
Industrial targets were already being probed by suspected terrorists in France, and a bomb which failed to detonate was found in one facility. The explosives employed were those stolen in a little-publicized theft from a French military armory months prior. The French and German federal police and intelligence services strongly believed at that time that terrorists were casing soft targets inside Paris and that it was, “A matter of when, not if.” The only point of contention within the French security services was whether or not the target would be soft (civilian) or hard (military, government, industrial) in nature.
6. Motives for a Paris attack false flag:
Several motives have been suggested:
- That President Hollande would use the attack as the pretext for France to join the U.S. in a war against Syria, ostensibly to combat ISIS, but the real goal is to overthrow Syria’s legally elected President Assad.
- That the French government will use the Paris attack to impose martial law and a police state. Already, Hollande has declared a state of emergency for France, while armed military patrol Paris.
- Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, former assistant treasury secretary in the Reagan Administration, suggests this motive for the Paris false flag:
The millions of refugees from Washington’s wars who are overrunning Europe are bringing to the forefront of European politics the anti-EU nationalists parties, such as Pegida in Germany, Nigel Farage’s UK Independence Party, and Marine Le Pen’s National Front Party in France. These anti-EU political parties are also anti-immigrant political parties.
The latest French poll shows that, as a result of the refugees from Washington’s wars, Marine Le Pen has come out on top of the candidates for the next French presidential election.
By supporting for 14 years Washington’s neoconservative wars for US hegemony over the Middle East, establishment European governments eroded their electoral support. European peoples want to be French, German, Dutch, Italian, Hungarian, Czech, British. They do not want their countries to be a diverse Tower of Babel created by millions of refugees from Washington’s wars.
To remain a nationality unto themselves is what Pegida, Farage, and Le Pen offer the voters.
Realizing its vulnerability, it is entirely possible that the French Establishment made a decision to protect its hold on power with a false flag attack that would allow the Establishment to close France’s borders and, thereby, deprive Marine Le Pen of her main political issue.
Some people are so naive and stupid as to think that no government would kill its own citizens. But governments do so all the time. There are an endless number of false flag attacks, such as Operation Gladio. Operation Gladio was a CIA/Italian intelligence operation that relentlessly bombed innocent Italians, such as those waiting in a train station, murdering hundreds, and then blaming the violence on the European communist parties in the post-WW II era in order to block the communists from electoral gains.
Assuming the Paris attacks are true, FOTM extends our sincere sympathies to the families of the dead, and to the wounded.
H/t FOTM’s Triuwida, george, MomOfIV and josephbc69.