Paperblog is looking to become a major player in online media. We search for the best content on the web in order to provide quality articles to a growing audience.
Paperblog is constantly developing technology in order to:
– Organise articles more efficiently – Order articles qualitatively – Offer personalised content to readers
In addition, an editorial team oversees content organisation and updates the Editor’s Picks; articles judged to be the most appealing to readers.
Paperblog has received the status of JEI (Young Innovative Enterprise), and is supported by OSEO Innovations (The French Bureau for Innovation) and several investors.
For all the available positions , Paperblog is looking for people who are passionate about the work involved, and who are motivated enough to take part in an ambitious project within a young and dynamic team.
For all applicants, including speculative applications, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. The Paperblog Head Office is in Paris, France. You must have working papers to apply.
Web Development Engineer
An open-ended contract opportunity exists within the Development team for an enthusiastic Web Developper. Tasks include:
– Development of site features, particularly social elements (discussion forums, personalized articles according to user profile, etc.)
– Identification and development of a variety of technical aspects (CRM, community administration and article management.)
– Database administration (PostgreSQL) and system management (Linux/Unix.)
According to candidate interests and experience, there are potential research and development projects available.
Developments are carried out in Python, and the framework is Django. Considerate prior knowledge of both would be advantageous.
Salary according to candidate profile. To apply for this position, please send your résumé and a covering letter to email@example.com
Familiarity with advertising and media agencies.
You will be responsible for the marketing aspects of the platform as well liaising with media clients. Development of platform sponsorship.
Using your existing knowledge of the market, your responsibilities will be to:
- Identify and develop commercial priorities (product/market/targets…)
- Evaluate company prospects; and organise consequent business meetings.
- Negotiate with representatives, promoting the advantages of Paperblog’s approach to the market, knowledge of the industry and our lead over competitors.
- Analysis of needs, presentations, proposed solutions.
- Management of Sales process.
- Responsible for the initiation of client projects. You will coordinate, monitor and take charge of the technical and marketing teams.
- You will support your clients’ strategies, gaining their loyalty through giving sound advice on their market position and development.
- Draw-up progress reports
- Work closely alongside the marketing team to develop client relationships.
We are looking for someone motivated and autonomous with entrepreneurial intellect.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to increase the visibility of the best articles on Paperblog, we are looking for a full-time intern for a minimum of 3 months.
Qualities we are looking for :
- Serious, reliable (and friendly!)
- Good knowledge of new media.
Your tasks will include :
• Contribution to general editorial management through the selection, editorial preparation, validation and organisation of articles.
• Help manage the Paperblog community.