Meet Captain Blue Drool & the Ballerina Bandit. One is a hero (who happens to drool in blue), and the other is a mischief-maker (who does have a rather fierce chassé). Together they are quite entertaining. And all this entertainment (for both them, and for me) was created with these super easy no-sew superhero masks!
To make your own all you'll need is felt, ribbon, scissors, and five minutes.
Step 1: Fold your felt in half and cut the mask shape (see top image above).
Step 2: Fold each side to cut the eye holes (see bottom right image above).
Step 3: Cut small slits on each end.
Step 4: Insert ribbon & tie.
Step 5: Turn a kid into a superhero!
No-sew Superhero Mask ..tutorialBy Kinderpendent
These articles might interest you :
By Jane NishimweCongolese women protesting against Rwandan support to M23 – September 2012Across the world, the 8th of March marks a global celebration in honou... Read moreThe 09 March 2015 by Therisingcontinent
I was very small. “You have to keep your eyes open,” she said. I assured my grandma that I would. “Not everything is what it appears to be, but His eyes are... Read moreThe 09 March 2015 by Pearl
HUMOR, SELF EXPRESSION
We celebrated our little man’s first birthday yesterday, it was a quiet affair but that's just how we like things. The girls got to pick out a cake, balloons an... Read moreThe 09 March 2015 by Saltykisses
I’ve had an intimate relationship this week with Justin and his peanut butter, and it’s not what you think. If you’re unfamiliar with Justin, you’ve probably ru... Read moreThe 09 March 2015 by Feedmedearly
FOOD & DRINK
X-Men’s “Wolverine” a.k.a. Hugh Jackman has a busy 2015 ahead. Firstly, he has to finish “Chappie” promotion and then “X-Men: Apocalypse,” do promotional... Read moreThe 06 March 2015 by Ningauble
Free Bottle of Pantene Pro-Vhttps://www.supersavvyme.co.uk/beauty-recommended/beauty-products/entry-screen/pantene-pro-v-repair-protect-sample Free Huggies... Read moreThe 08 March 2015 by Hannah Staveley
MOST POPULAR FROM ARTS & CRAFTS
- Elle's Studio Design Team : Project Life Week 6 & 7 by Jcchris
- what a difference stepping back and zooming in can make when photographing cars by Bertyc
- a suffregette on a scooter, 1916 london by Bertyc
- Interesting auto mechanic job posting I came across, for tour bus company by Bertyc
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ARTS & CRAFTS
- Hand Painted Wood Signs Using My Cantoni Font by Debisementelli
- How to Wrap Custom Built Cushions – Part II Vintage Trailer Cushion Series by Cbdesigns
- Creating a creative work space! by Decorology
- Spring time Outdoor Parties by Decorology
COMMUNITY ARTS & CRAFTS
ON THE ARTS & CRAFTS FORUM
- Why buy handmade? Reviewed by Abdul