Meet Captain Blue Drool & the Ballerina Bandit. One is a hero (who happens to drool in blue), and the other is a mischief-maker (who does have a rather fierce chassé). Together they are quite entertaining. And all this entertainment (for both them, and for me) was created with these super easy no-sew superhero masks!
To make your own all you'll need is felt, ribbon, scissors, and five minutes.
Step 1: Fold your felt in half and cut the mask shape (see top image above).
Step 2: Fold each side to cut the eye holes (see bottom right image above).
Step 3: Cut small slits on each end.
Step 4: Insert ribbon & tie.
Step 5: Turn a kid into a superhero!
No-sew Superhero Mask ..tutorialBy Kinderpendent
MOST POPULAR FROM ARTS & CRAFTS
- Bonfire Nights & keeping your pets safe. by Lpbarton
- Oriflame Power Shine Juicy lip gloss in Ripe Raspberry review and swatch, LOTD by Priyanjana Roy
- a Halloween (birthday) bouquet--how to by Laharris1
- TOP 5 MOVIES TO WATCH THIS HALLOWEEN – Part Three by Bambileigh
Climate Change Lance Armstrong Christmas Halloween News Corp Economy Father's Day Michelle Rodriguez Lady Gaga True Blood Rick Perry Valentine's Day Hurricane Sandy Samsung Barack Obama John Galliano Apps Harry Potter Russia Thanksgiving Academy Awards X-Factor The Box Office Mardi Gras Egypt European Union Turkey Apple China Mali
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ARTS & CRAFTS
- One big stripe nail art | Monochrome "Mani"a by Priyanjana Roy
- DIY Black, White and Gold Wedding Invitation by Debisementelli
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose water Review by Priyanjana Roy
- Paper Maché Home Decor - Natalie Wargin by Ann Martin