Meet Captain Blue Drool & the Ballerina Bandit. One is a hero (who happens to drool in blue), and the other is a mischief-maker (who does have a rather fierce chassé). Together they are quite entertaining. And all this entertainment (for both them, and for me) was created with these super easy no-sew superhero masks!
To make your own all you'll need is felt, ribbon, scissors, and five minutes.
Step 1: Fold your felt in half and cut the mask shape (see top image above).
Step 2: Fold each side to cut the eye holes (see bottom right image above).
Step 3: Cut small slits on each end.
Step 4: Insert ribbon & tie.
Step 5: Turn a kid into a superhero!
No-sew Superhero Mask ..tutorialBy Kinderpendent
MOST POPULAR FROM ARTS & CRAFTS
- Christmas Home Tours by Decorology
- Heropanti (2014) by Curdsnwhey
- The Martian (2015) by Curdsnwhey
- Ek Villain (2014) by Curdsnwhey
Thanksgiving Barack Obama Apple Samsung News Corp True Blood Lance Armstrong Russia The Box Office Christmas World Cup 2014 Rupert Murdoch Harry Potter Lady Gaga Michelle Rodriguez China Egypt Climate Change Turkey Halloween Economy Nuclear Energy Academy Awards John Galliano Hurricane Sandy Apps X-Factor North Korea European Union Valentine's Day
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ARTS & CRAFTS
- Complex Paper Quilling - Ayobola Kekere-Ekun by Ann Martin
- Entertaining this season? Easy place holders and gift card holders... #MakeItGiveIt by Midwesterngirl
- Super dreamy, never-want-to-leave home libraries. by Decorology
- Ombre Pom Pom Beanie Free Pattern by Lucy