New York People and a Short JourneyBy Elizabethwix
A different incarnation of the tax-flyer man, cheerful on a very cold day.
Is there light at the end of the tunnel? Subway at Penn Station.
A glimpse of yellow and very high heels on 8th Avenue.
The dog was so astonished at this trio....
... that we had to skip town and look back at the mysterious skyline from Jersey...
...and visit a very young gentleman upstate
and try out silly camera lenses....
...through the bus window.
This last photo, taken near Macy's on 34th Street is so trashy and brash,
I couldn't help but include it.
These articles might interest you :
The Saint Martin of Tours Parish, more popularly known as the Taal Church which is regarded as one of the largest churches in Asia. Read moreBy Ian_delapena
Sitting in The Bowery’s lobby, I was transported to another place…somewhere warm and lush, like a luxurious spot in Havana. The space, dimly lit by yellow... Read moreBy Jaclynsindia
Even before I got to 60 Thompson, I was charmed by its Soho location, where I found myself walking down a quiet residential street to get there. Read moreBy Jaclynsindia
START SPREADING THE NEWS...NEW YORK !! I know that I'm flying over the ocean but I'll get back to Europe later, right now I'm in a New York state of mind ! New... Read moreBy Ccook10599
The contrasting views of New York exhibited in the two prints in this post were made at almost the same time, by two artists who both had reasons to think they... Read moreBy Adventuresintheprinttrade
ART & DESIGN, CULTURE
COC's THE NIGHTINGALE at the Brooklyn Academy of Music / Photograph © 2011 Jack Vartoogian More than a year after premiering in November 2009, the Canadian Oper... Read moreBy Galegirl
CULTURE, THEATRE & OPERA
In 2007 the Taxi and Limousine Commission of New York City brought together a group of stakeholders involved in the taxi industry in New York City. Read moreBy Urbanneighbourhood
ART & DESIGN, CULTURE
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- #InvBdx5, the fifth anniversary competition: and the winner is... by Invisiblebordeaux
- Boozy Advent Calendars by Emma
- Cocktail Recipe: Winter in Marrakech from Opihr by Emma
- Visiting the best of Northern Vietnam by Davedtc
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- Budget and Itinerary for Nagoya and Central Japan Trip by Wanderingjoshua
- Dallas Theater Center Brings Equal Opportunity to A Christmas Carol by Ohsocynthia
- WIN – Day 4 Meal at Red Onion #foodiemas by Emma
- Between the Traditional and the Modern, there Lies Ulaanbaatar by Davedtc