A 65-year-old man is in stable condition Tuesday afternoon after being accidentally shot at a gun shop on Hudson Street in Silver City.It's unclear whether any charges will be filed, wink, wink.
Silver City Police Chief Ed Reynolds said an employee at Copper County Sporting Arms was unloading a .45 caliber handgun when the weapon went off and hit the customer in the back.
No names are being released at this time. The investigation is ongoing, Reynolds said, and it is unclear whether any charges will be filed.
New Mexico Gun Shop Employee Shoots Customer by Accident - No ChargesPosted on the 21 November 2012 by Mikeb302000
Local news reports
MOST POPULAR FROM DEBATE
- Muslim “clock boy” wants $15M for “permanently scarring” his reputation by Eowyn
- Fun Online Polls: Pies and Syria by Markwadsworth
- Sweden slams shut its open-door policy towards refugees by Eowyn
- Austrian jihadi bride beaten to death after trying to escape ISIS by Eowyn
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DEBATE
- The hounding of Sandy Hook skeptics: Halbig threatened; Amazon.com removes NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK by Eowyn
- Shocking video shows Europe’s “refugee crisis” is a Muslim invasion by Eowyn
- Video of missile (?) hitting Pentagon on 9/11 by Eowyn
- Hertzan Chimera - Free Planet vs War World - how the dual/duelling trilogies might have looked by Freeplanet