The infographic from My Destination takes a look at ten of the most interesting facts about the African nation of Namibia. Here are some of those facts about Namibia that you may find intriguing:
- It is home to the biggest single piece of meteor on Earth
- Namibia total land mass is equal to the combined total land mass of Spain and Germany
- It has a population the size of Paris, 2 million.
- The world’s largest underground lake, Lake Otijkoto, is found here
- It boasts the oldest desert in the world… 43 million years young
- It has the second lowest population density in the world
Infographic Source: My Destination