We went to Brighton last Saturday and visited their massive Boots. I was just looking around when I spotted that they did Too Faced cosmetics. TOO FACED!!! I was amazed. I didn't know that Boots did it. In our Boots we only have Dior, Lancome and Clinique. In Brighton they have Pixie Make up, Smash Box, Benefit and my new found love Too Faced!
I went to look at their products, as I have never been in person with them, and I've found my new favorite brand. I was bouncing up and down with the Shadow Bon Bons palette, but couldn't really afford the £33 for the palette. My boyfriend said I'll get it you, I was like whatttt. But he said yes, this will be your gift of the month... each month we'll buy each other a gift or two and this was mine.....
So here it is:
This is just a quick introduction.... teasing you a little ;).
How beautiful and stunning is it?
It has 12 eye shadows, a mix of shimmers, matters and glitters. It also comes with their famous eye primer and a mascara.
I will be doing swatches in a future post, I just wanted to introduce you now ;).
Have you tried any of the Too Faced cosmetics?
Thank you for reading :).
These articles might interest you :
As I did last year and the year before, here’s another arbitrary, retrospective list of the top 20 influential conservation papers of 2015 as assessed via... Read moreBy Bradshaw
[Star Wars spoilers ahead] Having now seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens four times in eight days, I’m thoroughly obsessed with the movie and have become... Read moreBy Brute Reason
SOCIETY, WOMEN'S ISSUES
There's only one place I recommend to travelers looking for the absolute ultimate in luxury during their stay on Roatan, and that's Barefoot Cay Resort. A... Read moreBy Cubiclethrowdown
Contrary to popular current sentiment, from those who condescend about "religion" and "the church" and its "hypocrites," and claim to be able to "do God" on... Read moreBy Elizabethprata
Have you ever observed something in progress? While evidence of man-made progress is generally observable, Mother Nature takes a rather slow, gradual, and... Read moreBy Adrenaline Romance
Have no fear, because in between seeing Star Wars and setting up Grinch traps, our staff this holiday week has not forsaken the vast frozen tundra of the world... Read moreBy Christopher De Voss
Port Vila International airport. Photo: Pascal AlickSome timely news considering Michael Field’s article we published earlier about the deplorable state of... Read more10 hours, 15 minutes ago by Dailydigester
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Valentine's Day | Refresh Your Bedroom! by Justjesss
- First Impressions of Wet n Wild's Au Naturel Palette in Nude Awakening by Kwilliford
- Can You Bear Any "How" ?? by Shoppingaholic
- Color Me Monthly Janus for January’s polish of the month by Beautyinfozone
Mali Economy Russia Egypt Wikileaks Apple Apps China UK Riots Marathons Harry Potter Costa Concordia Disaster North Korea Thanksgiving Alicia Ashley Christmas Michelle Rodriguez The Box Office Katie Taylor Google Valentine's Day Climate Change Laila Ali Charlie Sheen Norway Terror Attacks Lady Gaga Halloween Holly Holm Turkey Samsung
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- A Trip to Hotel Gian Residency,where Luxury Meets Affordability! by Jhilmil D Saha
- Pregnancy | Preparing for labour, third time round by Livedwithlove
- I love ColourPop by Nesheaholic
- A Romantic Glow with Oriflame Giordani Gold by Jhilmil D Saha
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- Post-Pregnancy Skin Care: How to get ... Reviewed by Cortney Lithgow
- Upcoming Collections:Makeup Collections: MAC COSMETICS: MAC ... Reviewed by Stephen Tarenorerer
- 10 Best Makeup Products 2015 Reviewed by Adele Mcsharry
- Boroplus Advanced Moisturising Lotion With Badam ... Reviewed by Ernestine Lowman