- The first step in the MBA application process is taking the GMAT test. Read the study tips at Beat The GMAT, the web’s largest content aggregator of GMAT and MBA advice.
- Before heading back to grad school, study up on your financial aid options at the College Resource Center hosted by Ken O'Connor. A few of my favorite reads were Filing the FAFSA, Matching a Career to Debt Repayment and the challenge of Paying Down Debt for Advanced Degrees.
- A great way to see if the MBA is right for you is by reading blogs by other MBA students and applicants. To find some great MBA bloggers, check out the MBA League of Student Bloggers. A few of my favorites are Jeremy C. Wilson, Life of Julie and Ellipsing My Way to Business School.
- Before you start your application process, you may want to check out the rankings of the best business schools by BusinessWeek.
- If you are looking for additional advice on the business school admissions process, check out the Clear Admit MBA Admissions Portal.
(Photo found here)