Happy Monday! Monday is one of the most important days of the week for me. If I can get a good night sleep the night before, knock out the to do list and create a plan for what needs to get done the rest of the week, it can be GREAT! If I don't do get much done on Monday, that means I have more to do the rest of the week. Wouldn't you rather get more done on Monday and have the rest of the week be a breeze?
Last week's goal was to work out everyday...well I made it three days, does that count?
This week's goal is to start planning for my 4 X 4 networking challenge in July. The only way it will get done is if I plan it out beforehand. Want to join me?
What's your goal this week?
Here are your career links for the week! This week I received emails from readers with some great motivating links! Keep them coming! Send me a great article you found or wrote. If it fits this site, I would be happy to link to it on my Monday Motivation links.
- How to shop the outlets by The New Professional
- Reasons to go back to business school by Jeremy C. Wilson
- Shift your mindset, save your business by Entrepreneur.com (sent in by reader Mimi at irrisistableicing)
- How your Job Search is Like Your Love Life at the Brazen Careerist (sent in by reader Natalie at The Bobby Pin)
- How do MBA grads ace the interview (written and sent in by reader dilipnaidu)
Have a great day!