Mixed Berry ParfaitBy Alla
Hello again my dear readers,,, Hope you all had a wonderful Eid break!!
Here is a sweet, easy, and short post on how to make your own healthy mixed berry parfait that you can have it in the morning to get you going through the day, or even as a light dinner!
Simply, what you'll need:
- 1/2 cup of any of your favorite berry mix (Fresh or frozen; doesn't matter)- one small packet of sweetener, I use either (Stevia or Splenda). Or you can substitute it with one tablespoon of honey- Low-fat yogurt - 1/3 cup granola
1. Combine yogurt and sugar/honey in a bowl
2. In a glass or goblet, alternately layer granola, yogurt, and berries. To build the parfait, you need to repeat the layers until all of the ingredients are used completely.
3. Garnish with granola and berries.
4. Chill or immediately serve,,, Enjoy!
These articles might interest you :
Prep time: 15 minutesAdd to shopping listINGREDIENTS2 cups hulled, roughly chopped strawberriesA handful of raspberries1 cup blueberries1 apple, peeled, cored,... Read moreThe 06 October 2013 by Jessicatacismd
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
Attempts were made to turn me into one of those nature-y outdoorsy sorts of people. Success was not the result of these endeavors.The exception is the beach. Read moreThe 03 May 2013 by Homeskillet
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
Happy Friday everyone! Today, I'm guest posting for my good friend Jenn where I'm sharing my Top 10 Fashion Blogs. They're what I want my closet to look like... Read moreThe 26 July 2013 by Marissa Sexton
Breakfast. We all eat it. We've all heard about the enormous health benefits from consuming it (as long as it's hearty and nutritious, of course). And we all... Read moreThe 01 March 2013 by Beliteweight
DIET & WEIGHT, HEALTH
MOST POPULAR FROM FOOD & DRINK
- VEGETABLE KOLA URUNDAI | VEGAN MEAT BALLS by Followfoodiee
- 7 Tips To Wear Perfume & Make It Last Longer by Subha Bose
- Easy Steak and Peppers by Mariealicerayner
- Aloo Gobi Ki Sabzi by Simplytadka1
Apps Academy Awards Rupert Murdoch North Korea Nuclear Energy True Blood European Union China Mali The Box Office Rick Perry Thanksgiving Russia Economy Michelle Rodriguez Apple World Cup 2014 Climate Change Valentine's Day Lady Gaga Egypt Mitt Romney Lance Armstrong Turkey John Galliano Samsung Barack Obama Christmas Halloween Harry Potter
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FOOD & DRINK
- Introducing Georgia Grinders with Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles by Weliketocook
- AB-Inbev: Why It Matters Who Owns The Brewery by I Think About Beer
- mybeerbuzz.com: Rogue - Wasted Sea Star Purple Pale Ale Bottles by Mybeerbuzz
- Overnight Bran and Date Muffins by Shadesofcinnamon