Hello again my dear readers,,, Hope you all had a wonderful Eid break!!
Here is a sweet, easy, and short post on how to make your own healthy mixed berry parfait that you can have it in the morning to get you going through the day, or even as a light dinner!
Simply, what you'll need:
- 1/2 cup of any of your favorite berry mix (Fresh or frozen; doesn't matter)- one small packet of sweetener, I use either (Stevia or Splenda). Or you can substitute it with one tablespoon of honey- Low-fat yogurt - 1/3 cup granola
1. Combine yogurt and sugar/honey in a bowl
2. In a glass or goblet, alternately layer granola, yogurt, and berries. To build the parfait, you need to repeat the layers until all of the ingredients are used completely.
3. Garnish with granola and berries.
4. Chill or immediately serve,,, Enjoy!
MOST POPULAR FROM FOOD & DRINK
- Merchant City Festival, Glasgow by Emma
- Butterscotch Shortbread Recipe by Angela
- Brunch at Abby Park by Kerrieurban
- Happy Friday Links by Clairejustalittleless
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FOOD & DRINK
- 36 Hours in Braga, Portugal by Nelsoncarvalheiro
- my huge failure=big success by Ally
- The Most Fuss Free Chicken and Mushroom Pies that I ever baked... made from scratch and they are delicious! (Slow Cooker Central) by Zoebakeforhappykids
- Russell Lambert of M and O Fish, Darwen and Chorley Markets by Lancashirefood
COMMUNITY FOOD & DRINK
ON THE FOOD & DRINK FORUM
- Today's Review: Gü Hot Chocolate Reviewed by Dan