Mixed Berry ParfaitBy Alla
Hello again my dear readers,,, Hope you all had a wonderful Eid break!!
Here is a sweet, easy, and short post on how to make your own healthy mixed berry parfait that you can have it in the morning to get you going through the day, or even as a light dinner!
Simply, what you'll need:
- 1/2 cup of any of your favorite berry mix (Fresh or frozen; doesn't matter)- one small packet of sweetener, I use either (Stevia or Splenda). Or you can substitute it with one tablespoon of honey- Low-fat yogurt - 1/3 cup granola
1. Combine yogurt and sugar/honey in a bowl
2. In a glass or goblet, alternately layer granola, yogurt, and berries. To build the parfait, you need to repeat the layers until all of the ingredients are used completely.
3. Garnish with granola and berries.
4. Chill or immediately serve,,, Enjoy!
These articles might interest you :
Prep time: 15 minutesAdd to shopping listINGREDIENTS2 cups hulled, roughly chopped strawberriesA handful of raspberries1 cup blueberries1 apple, peeled, cored,... Read moreThe 06 October 2013 by Jessicatacismd
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
Attempts were made to turn me into one of those nature-y outdoorsy sorts of people. Success was not the result of these endeavors.The exception is the beach. Read moreThe 03 May 2013 by Homeskillet
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
Happy Friday everyone! Today, I'm guest posting for my good friend Jenn where I'm sharing my Top 10 Fashion Blogs. They're what I want my closet to look like... Read moreThe 26 July 2013 by Marissa Sexton
Breakfast. We all eat it. We've all heard about the enormous health benefits from consuming it (as long as it's hearty and nutritious, of course). And we all... Read moreThe 01 March 2013 by Beliteweight
DIET & WEIGHT, HEALTH
When do I ever leave well enough alone? If you ask my kids, they would tell you, “Never.” Sometimes messing with something truly destroys it, but, other times,... Read moreThe 19 February 2015 by Forayintofood
FOOD & DRINK
Perfume reflects personality, so it has to be chosen with care. Before you go on a hunt for your favorite perfume keep these tips in mind.1. Read moreThe 07 February 2015 by Subha Bose
FOOD & DRINK, LIFESTYLE
I am not a “fancy” person. While I like dressing up and attending formal events on occasion, I am a pretty regular gal. I rarely do fancy things for holidays,... Read moreThe 14 February 2015 by Forayintofood
FOOD & DRINK
MOST POPULAR FROM FOOD & DRINK
- Foragers Market by Feedmedearly
- Garlic Butter Biscuits by Cookingfromasahm
- Competition Time! Win a place on a Tapas Cookery Masterclass with Omar Allibhoy for you & a friend by Thefoodiecoupleblog
- Vegetarian Hoagie Sandwich by Pavani
China Nuclear Energy North Korea Apps Barack Obama Winter Sports Climate Change Rick Perry Samsung World Cup 2014 The Box Office Apple Halloween European Union Mitt Romney Russia Michelle Rodriguez True Blood Academy Awards Valentine's Day John Galliano Harry Potter Christmas Egypt The Olympics Lady Gaga Mardi Gras Turkey Economy Thanksgiving
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FOOD & DRINK
- Technical Brewing Meets Artistry Deep in the Heart of Gaume: Brasserie La Rulles by I Think About Beer
- Family Favourites at The Old Stables Vintage Tea Rooms Chorley for South Lancashire Clandestine Cake Club by Lancashirefood
- Colombian Red Beans – Frisoles Antioquenos for #SundaySupper by Sue Lau
- VisitPortugal official Blogger at ITB 2015 by Nelsoncarvalheiro