But the more I've seen the cheetah trend grow, I've noticed that if it's done tactfully (and in small doses) that it's actually a fun pop of character to add to an outfit.
So this week I am inspired by:
1 // 2 // 3
Thanks to Meg, I bought a pair of cheetah print flats from Target on Friday.
People. I have worn those bad boys every single day since!
They instantly make my outfit more fun, and I feel like they really compliment my sassy personality in a non-obnoxious way ;)
1 // 2 // 3
How do you feel about the cheetah craze that's been going on?
These articles might interest you :
[ warning :This is an extremely silly post just like the previous ones ,but i now care about you and hence this warning, so if you are allergic to silly and/or... Read moreBy Somkritya
CREATIVITY, SELF EXPRESSION
I met up with my partner/sister-in-law for a business dinner and this is what I wore:Top: Zara (similar) (Similar, Kate Spade), Jeans: 7 for all mankind,... Read moreBy Stilettosanddiaperbags
Look of the Day – Today’s outfit is inspired by our domesticated feline friends. Meooow! Now I may not be a cat person (I have my Amber obviously), but that... Read moreBy Wickedying
Street Style SACRAMENTO, 2010-2012. Photo Credits: Bella Q REMINDER: Shoe Shine, our Rosebud community group event is scheduled for this coming Wednesday! Read moreBy Citizenrosebud
Hi everyone, so i got home today to a late birthday pressie from my boyfriend.. this amazing cat bag!! Love it so much!! I decided to post it in a look :-). Read moreBy Trixie_belle
Few sex tapes of a Lankan couple engaging in sexual intercourse in an office leaked few days ago and all hell broke loose in Lankan Facebook community. The clip... Read moreBy Scribe Project
I do think birds in a garden on a Summers day is a beautiful thing, as is a Robin on a winters mornng when the garden is full of snow. Birds are attracted to... Read moreBy Evette Garside
FAMILY, GARDENING, HOME
MOST POPULAR FROM FASHION
- What to Wear and Where to Shop as a Tall Woman by Imogenl
- Get your kitchen ready for the GBBO // Lifestyle by Annamoss84
- WordPress Problems: How to Fix Your Site if it’s Not Working by Fashionyfab
- From Grandma with Love // Black Jumpsuit by Styleofsam
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FASHION
- What I Wore: Summer Breeze by Wardrobeoxygen
- “Atmosphère! Atmosphère!…” Mae Lapres Stars in “Hotel du Nord” wearing Chanel by Benjamin Kanarek for ELLE by Benjaminkanarek
- 10 Things You Must Do to Look 10 Years Younger by Anshulika
- Weekend Style // Off to the Market by Chineze