But the more I've seen the cheetah trend grow, I've noticed that if it's done tactfully (and in small doses) that it's actually a fun pop of character to add to an outfit.
So this week I am inspired by:
1 // 2 // 3
Thanks to Meg, I bought a pair of cheetah print flats from Target on Friday.
People. I have worn those bad boys every single day since!
They instantly make my outfit more fun, and I feel like they really compliment my sassy personality in a non-obnoxious way ;)
1 // 2 // 3
How do you feel about the cheetah craze that's been going on?
These articles might interest you :
[ warning :This is an extremely silly post just like the previous ones ,but i now care about you and hence this warning, so if you are allergic to silly and/or... Read moreBy Somkritya
CREATIVITY, SELF EXPRESSION
I met up with my partner/sister-in-law for a business dinner and this is what I wore:Top: Zara (similar) (Similar, Kate Spade), Jeans: 7 for all mankind,... Read moreBy Stilettosanddiaperbags
Look of the Day – Today’s outfit is inspired by our domesticated feline friends. Meooow! Now I may not be a cat person (I have my Amber obviously), but that... Read moreBy Wickedying
Street Style SACRAMENTO, 2010-2012. Photo Credits: Bella Q REMINDER: Shoe Shine, our Rosebud community group event is scheduled for this coming Wednesday! Read moreBy Citizenrosebud
Hi everyone, so i got home today to a late birthday pressie from my boyfriend.. this amazing cat bag!! Love it so much!! I decided to post it in a look :-). Read moreBy Trixie_belle
One of the most common things that I hear people say about their ex is “My ex is really stubborn. So how can I get my ex back?”. Read moreBy Louise Hadley
Cleaning the house is a chore that takes hours hours of hard work. Therefore, most of the people end up calling the professional services to finish their... Read moreBy Kravelv
HOME, HOME IMPROVEMENT
MOST POPULAR FROM FASHION
- Traveling Europe // Stranded in Ireland by Gentrilee
- Holiday Office Party Dresses You Can Wear After the Party is Over by Bridgetteraes
- Marc Jacobs launches a global casting call for the next Marc Jacobs beauty vlogger by A Beauty Feature
- Bella Hadid Goes Blonde For Paper Magazine by Fashionmagus
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FASHION
- OOTD: What I Wore at IFFI Goa 2016 & Tips on Dressing Well by Hetal Shah
- The Faces Shop in india, My Haul: Demyang Bamboo 99% gel, Rose water perfumed hand cream by Megha Saundaryasansar
- Foodie Friday: Joanne Chang’s Flour Bakery in Harvard Square by Stylecarrot
- Recent Fashion Purchases, Hits and Misses by Wardrobeoxygen