Image by Heidas, via Wikipedia)
Interested in learning a language? Not to mention the various foreign languages you could possibly get to pick from. We have French, we have Spanish, and we specially have English language. But if you are looking for some tough but challengeable foreign language of your choice, learn Russian. And to effectively learn the language, we recommend that you will really learn Russian at language school. It’s a must not compulsory but certainly necessary!
Why and why should we really be learning Russian? We can name some important highlights of the language, and the list below is just but a few:
- The Russian Language is a resource of the international communication between nations of the Russian Federation and the CIS (Community of Independent States – former Soviet Republics).
- Russian is one of the six official and working languages of the UN (United Nations).
- Russia’s new openness has lead within the last ten years to consolidation of economic, political and cultural ties of Russia with Europe, USA and Asia. Russia is integrating into the world economy fast.
- Many of the world-known literature masterpieces are created by Russian writers and poets: Griboyedov, Pushkin, Lermontov, Dostoyevsky, Turgenev, Tolstoy, Chekhov, Yesenin, Akhmatova, etc.
- The Russian Language helps to approach the mysterious Russian soul.
If you are a language enthusiast, surely Russian will be included in your lists of interesting language. Come to think of it, the language has contributed various details in the history. If you are otherwise looking for an employment opportunity, Russian language in you is an advantage especially that employers prefer bilingual workforces.
I know it requires skills and even investments to acquire this wonderful language. But isn’t an investment really worth spending for? It’s you who’s going to take advantage on it, right? So don’t hesitate to learn Russian in our language school. You can choose our language school in
Moscow or in Petersburg. The choice is yours.