If you are with me on Facebook page, the you know that I recently visited Sephora India and I was very excited about it. Frankly speaking when I entered the store, I forgot everything like what to concentrate on and what to buy... what I needed and what I wanted. I was just having a feel of Sephora store because trust me I always wished we had Sephora store in India when US vloggers/bloggers talked about it. It felt like mecca of makeup-holics.
A few things to note before I show you what I bought-
- Sephora store is big but I want it to be bigger. Yeah... greedy!!
- Sephora India has these brands available -
Burts and Bees
Crabtree and Evelyn
L'Occitane (I think I saw soemthing!)
Soap and Glory (yay!!)
The Face Shop
A wide range of fragrances to choose from (Men and Women)
I was expecting to see -Urban Decay for their primer
NARS for their blushes
Bobbi Brown for obvious reasons
Fresh for their amazing skin care products
Julep for their amazing nail paints
Obesessive Compulsive Cosmetics for their lip tars
If I was too sepho(ra)-struck at that time and missed any of these then please enlighten me.
3. SAs were nice to me and they happily gave me a few testers (I am so unlucky that I lost them somewhere because they gave me a bag as big as banquet hall for just a couple of items I bought). I was most excited about Benefit Pore-fessional Primer and I almost bought it but SA offered me a tester first and I accepted. Boo!!
4. NYX items were off the shelf and so was Stila. Sephora nail stickers were tempting but I was not ready to pay Rs.650 for those stickers
5. Like every one else I felt that prices were a little too high if we compare the price list of US. This always happens with us. But you know what we have options of buying them online too so never mind. Though I wish Sephora was a little nice to us.
6. My next Sephora shopping list is ready.
I think this is what I wanted to say about my experience. Let's see what I bought-
Sephora Makeup Palette - Rs. 1870
Soap and Glory Soaper Hero Pack - Rs. 1600