A turducken is a dish consisting of a de-boned chicken stuffed into a de-boned duck, which is in turn stuffed into a de-boned turkey.
Thrillist New York asked Brad Spence, executive chef at Marc Vetri's lauded Philadelphia trattoria Amis, to teach us exactly how to make a turducken (video).
MOST POPULAR FROM FOOD & DRINK
- Merchant City Festival, Glasgow by Emma
- Brunch at Abby Park by Kerrieurban
- Chinese Noodle Soup by Chuck Underwood
- Scams by Richard Randall
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FOOD & DRINK
- 36 Hours in Braga, Portugal by Nelsoncarvalheiro
- my huge failure=big success by Ally
- The Most Fuss Free Chicken and Mushroom Pies that I ever baked... made from scratch and they are delicious! (Slow Cooker Central) by Zoebakeforhappykids
- Russell Lambert of M and O Fish, Darwen and Chorley Markets by Lancashirefood
COMMUNITY FOOD & DRINK
ON THE FOOD & DRINK FORUM
- Today's Review: Gü Hot Chocolate Reviewed by Dan