Excellent 10-minute crash course on:
- How the Left Communism vs. Right Fascism political spectrum is misleading.
- How the five main types of government (dictatorship, oligarchy, democracy, republic, anarchy) are reducible to two (oligarchy vs. republic).
- How anarchy (no government) is merely a transition (a tool) from one form of government to dictatorial oligarchy.
- How our Founding Fathers rejected democracy but founded a Republic of the rule of law, wherein government power is constrained by law in the interest of individual liberty.
- How republican governments, including those of ancient Rome and the present United States, have an inherent tendency to degenerate into democracy and then into dictatorial oligarchy.