Holiday Gift Guides: Girls & GuysBy Catiebeatty
Gift Guide: Chicks by fleur-d-elise featuring tote handbags
1. Bobby Pins by Kate Spade $18
I'm a sucker for cute packaging, and these bobby pins come all decked out like matches. They even have red tips!
2. TokyoMilk French Milled Soap in Waltz No. 14 $11
Now, this doesn't happen very often, but all of TokyoMilk's soaps smell gorgeous! They last forever and aren't as drying as most bar soaps. This bar smells delicate and clean and features notes of Linden, Honeyed Rose, Wisteria Petals & White Musk.
3. baggu® duck bag tote from Madewell $24
It's covered in polka dots. What other reasons do you need?
4. Face Stockholm® for J.Crew lipstick in French Martini $20
This bright, daring shade was custom-made for J.Crew. It's a great gift for the fashion-forward ladies in your life.
5. Striped Merino Hat from J.Crew $29.50
Warm, soft and on sale! It also comes in two other color combos.
Gift Guide: Dudes by fleur-d-elise featuring beanie hats
1. J.Crew Collars & Cuffs Stain Bar $7Maybe this will encourage a certain dude in your life to do his own laundry. Other reasons to buy it: nontoxic, biodegradable, dye and allergen free. It's also not tested on animals!
2. "Fuck Yeah Menswear" by Kevin Burrows & Lawrence Schlossman $12This book, by the creators of the blog Fuck Yeah Menswear, is fashion satire at its most hilarious. If you know a man who has any sort of interest in fashion or dressing somewhat presentable, get him this book. It's on sale for $11.62 at Amazon right now and will bring some instant crispiness to your holidays. (My husband is the archetype on page 23.)3. Men's Camp Socks from J.Crew $17What guy doesn't like new socks?
4. American Apparel Cuffed Acrylic Lined Beanie $20Practical and warm and made in the US! And it comes in 24 other colors!
Friday Fashion Facts:You may already know this, but bobby pins were named for the bobbed hairstyle that was popular in the 1920's
Have a great weekend!
These articles might interest you :
Sharing my “All I Want For Christmas” wish list over at Savvy Home today!Let’s call this my grand finale of gift guides. Gabrielle of Savvy Home hosts a really... Read moreThe 21 December 2011 by Erika Brechtel
The holiday season is, hands down, my favorite time of the year. Time spent with family, great food, Christmas trees, pretty lights and decorations everywhere,... Read moreThe 30 November 2012 by Myconfidenceandme
Why are men so difficult to shop for? Whether it's brothers, fathers, boyfriends/husbands, male friends, it's always difficult! Luckily, I've put together some... Read moreThe 11 December 2012 by Myconfidenceandme
I love looking at catalogues at this time of year. There’s just something special about Christmas gift guides that gets me in the mood for the festive season... Read moreThe 13 November 2013 by Cassiefairy
Hi fellow nail polish lovers!!For this week's Twinsie Tuesday, each Twinsie was paired up with another and had to give a holiday gift. What is the holiday gift... Read moreThe 03 December 2013 by Marijonails
HAIR & BEAUTY
Press sampleI recently discovered the joys of Vitabath - an affordable yet luxurious Bath & Body range that features moisturizing, sulfate and paraben free... Read moreThe 26 November 2013 by Beautytidbits
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
It's the holiday season and if you haven't started already, it's time to think about gift ideas. While we will certainly share typical gift ideas for fashion,... Read moreThe 09 December 2013 by Glasgow Skinner/ My Life On And Off The Guest List
MOST POPULAR FROM FASHION
- Dedicated Guest Post: Selecting a Prom Dress by Brokeandbeautiful
- First look at Giorgio Armani Luxury Nude Collection Spring 2014 by The Citizens Of Fashion
- Lavender for Christmas by Chineze
- Manicure Monday - Crosses with Leopard by Lolarose