Holiday Gift Guides: Girls & GuysPosted on the 16 November 2012 by Catiebeatty
Gift Guide: Chicks by fleur-d-elise featuring tote handbags
1. Bobby Pins by Kate Spade $18
I'm a sucker for cute packaging, and these bobby pins come all decked out like matches. They even have red tips!
2. TokyoMilk French Milled Soap in Waltz No. 14 $11
Now, this doesn't happen very often, but all of TokyoMilk's soaps smell gorgeous! They last forever and aren't as drying as most bar soaps. This bar smells delicate and clean and features notes of Linden, Honeyed Rose, Wisteria Petals & White Musk.
3. baggu® duck bag tote from Madewell $24
It's covered in polka dots. What other reasons do you need?
4. Face Stockholm® for J.Crew lipstick in French Martini $20
This bright, daring shade was custom-made for J.Crew. It's a great gift for the fashion-forward ladies in your life.
5. Striped Merino Hat from J.Crew $29.50
Warm, soft and on sale! It also comes in two other color combos.
Gift Guide: Dudes by fleur-d-elise featuring beanie hats
1. J.Crew Collars & Cuffs Stain Bar $7Maybe this will encourage a certain dude in your life to do his own laundry. Other reasons to buy it: nontoxic, biodegradable, dye and allergen free. It's also not tested on animals!
2. "Fuck Yeah Menswear" by Kevin Burrows & Lawrence Schlossman $12This book, by the creators of the blog Fuck Yeah Menswear, is fashion satire at its most hilarious. If you know a man who has any sort of interest in fashion or dressing somewhat presentable, get him this book. It's on sale for $11.62 at Amazon right now and will bring some instant crispiness to your holidays. (My husband is the archetype on page 23.)3. Men's Camp Socks from J.Crew $17What guy doesn't like new socks?
4. American Apparel Cuffed Acrylic Lined Beanie $20Practical and warm and made in the US! And it comes in 24 other colors!
Friday Fashion Facts:You may already know this, but bobby pins were named for the bobbed hairstyle that was popular in the 1920's
Have a great weekend!
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
Sharing my “All I Want For Christmas” wish list over at Savvy Home today!Let’s call this my grand finale of gift guides. Gabrielle of Savvy Home hosts a really... Read moreThe 21 December 2011 by Smallshop
1. Need Supply, Co. sketchbook 2. Lomography camera 3. ModCloth turntable 4. Nocs headphones 5. The Hill-Side bandana 6. Republic custom bike1. The Endless... Read moreThe 18 December 2012 by Rebeccamarin
Not sure what to get your mom this Christmas? Well I have 14 great ideas for you. I’m loving this Mackenzie-Childs Gift Set and the Tory Burch Cashmere... Read moreThe 14 December 2012 by Lifeonthesquares
1. Mackenzie-Childs Gift Set $155 2. Lulu Frost for J.Crew Bracelet $128 3. La Mer Gift Set $285 4. C.Wonder Cheeseboard $38 5. Michael Kors Tote $298 6.... Read moreThe 14 December 2012 by Lifeonthesquares
1. USB Cufflinks $100 2. Nixon Watch $75 3. Cartier Cologne Set $100 4. Target x NM Rag & Bone Sweater $69.99 5. J.Crew PJ Pants $45 6. J.Crew Flannel... Read moreThe 11 December 2012 by Lifeonthesquares
It's here....the season of giving...and giving....and giving again. When it comes to gifts I like to think personal, stylish, useful and unique. A stylish... Read moreThe 30 November 2012 by Stylemindchic
It's a busy season in the Soft Star workshop. All of our shoemaking elves are working extra hard to stay on top of holiday orders. Read moreThe 11 December 2012 by Softstar
MOST POPULAR FROM FASHION
- H & M SUMMER 2013 Doutzen Kroes by Terry Richardson by Smallshop
- "Spring Fling" Look 4: Casual Glam by Twynkleloves
- How to Apply False Lashes w/ EMMA Magazine by Bloomer14
- Belk celebrates 125th Anniversary with a Southern Style Party and EVERYONE is invited !!! by Keiciashanta1
Russia North Korea Apps Climate Change Lady Gaga Amanda Knox Lance Armstrong Economy The Papacy Samsung Christmas News Corp European Union Apple Rick Perry Academy Awards True Blood Harry Potter Barack Obama Norway Terror Attacks Mitt Romney Egypt Conflict in Syria X-Factor China Mali John Galliano Nuclear Energy Thanksgiving Hurricane Sandy