Have You Seen The Hobbit Inspired Airline Safety Video Yet?By Lessonsofadad
Such a great idea this is! Whoever thought of this should get a promotion five times over! This leaves me with two questions:
1) What other sci-fi, fantasy, or fiction would make a great airline safety video like this?
2) For Filipino readers, the same question applies but for our local shows (Can you imagine a Darna version of this? Haha)
I'd love to see your comments.
I'm sure this Hobbit inspired airline safety video would not be the last of its kind. Others would jump in the bandwagon. I can't wait to see them.
Oh, and if you think my hiatus is over, sorry, but not yet. Soon, but not yet.
(This blog site, Lessons Of A Dad is mostly about parenting, marriage, and other topics aimed to develop the reader’s mind, body, and soul. However, I don’t mind putting out cool stuff every once in a while. I’d consider it an honor if you’d follow or subscribe to this site. You can also go to my Facebook page here, and I’m also on Twitter at@lessonsofadad)
These articles might interest you :
Perfume reflects personality, so it has to be chosen with care. Before you go on a hunt for your favorite perfume keep these tips in mind.1. Read moreThe 07 February 2015 by Subha Bose
FOOD & DRINK, LIFESTYLE
Starting a blog or a website, getting visitors to subscribe and asking them to come back everytime by offering something new is a huge ask. It is only human to... Read moreThe 09 February 2015 by Karan Chopra
Tone Abbott-oir, easily the most environmentally destructive Prime Minister this country has seen in the modern era, has survived the party room spill for a... Read moreThe 08 February 2015 by Bradshaw
That means I didn’t, relax Dad.Valentine’s Day, the one day of the year that commemorates the commercialization of love. That’s so cute. Read moreThe 15 February 2015 by Brendan Dabhi
Today marks the debut of the movie 50 Shades of Grey. it is based on the book of the same name. The book and movie (as well as its origination texts, the... Read moreThe 14 February 2015 by Elizabethprata
We begin to settle in the new town… After two months, and despite very busy times at the office, I start to enjoy the calm of Windsor - its 'countryside'... Read moreThe 08 February 2015 by Pmeurice
ART & DESIGN, CULTURE
[Content note: mentions of sexual assault] I was reading one of Peter Hamilton’s books, Pandora’s Star, and enjoying it to a certain extent. Read moreThe 07 February 2015 by Brute Reason
SOCIETY, WOMEN'S ISSUES
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Fruit and Vegetables in Season in March by Moralfibres
- Harry Potter Style Time Turner - Vision Creations Review by Hannah Staveley
- George Town, Bahamas by Saltykisses
- Toy Fair 2015- Corolle by Ashley Brooke, Kewpie83
China North Korea Barack Obama Apple DSK European Union Russia Halloween Economy Apps Samsung Mitt Romney Lance Armstrong Valentine's Day True Blood Egypt Climate Change Academy Awards Nuclear Energy Mardi Gras John Galliano The Olympics Rick Perry Michelle Rodriguez Christmas Lady Gaga The Box Office Harry Potter Turkey Thanksgiving
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FAMILY
- Eulogy for Oren Miller: A Blogger, A Father, A Friend by Designerdaddy
- Children’s Birthday parties, and why I lay down rules before we walk in. by Rachel Rachelhagg
- Iridium GO! + PredictWind for Totem’s Indian Ocean debut by Behan Gifford
- webinar video & product links – staying well during cold & flu season by Lindsayleighbentley