Authorities say a northern New York man had his friend shoot him in the leg with a rifle because he wanted to know what it feels like to be shot.What do you think? Should the guy who wanted to be shot and talked his friend into doing it be charged too? Please leave a comment.
25-year-old Shawn Mossow of neighboring Norfolk relented to his friend’s repeated requests and shot him once in the right leg with a .22-caliber rifle.
The 24-year-old man from Norfolk is expected to make a full recovery.
Mossow was charged with reckless endangerment. He’s being held in the county jail on $10,000 bail.
Friend Shoots Friend on Purpose with Permission - Shooter ChargedPosted on the 16 May 2012 by Mikeb302000
These articles might interest you :
USA Today reports A Wixom man accused in a series of shootings across four Michigan counties last month was charged Friday with 60 counts — including attempted... Read moreBy Mikeb302000
I came across this video yesterday on the Wend Blog, and thought it was just too cute not to share. It features a mountain biker headed out to the trail with hi... Read moreBy Kungfujedi
Courtsey : Chicago Now The Show Goes On ! So The Eagerly Awaited Mix Tape From One OF The Greatest Ever Just Came Out On Thanksgiving And Its Called "Friend Of... Read moreBy Rover
I had written about being friends on a computer and I recently had the chance to meet a wonderful friend from the computer in person. Read moreBy Lisa
YM BioSciences Inc. (AMEX: YMI) develops, markets, and commercializes hematology and cancer-related products in the drug development arena. Below is the 1 year... Read moreBy Phil's Stock World
my daughter Raising a child as a parent is not easy and raising a child as a single parent is even tougher,one needs to be protective yet not overbearing. Read moreBy Alka Narula
RANDOM, SELF EXPRESSION
I’ve been obsessed with the picture below since I saw it on a blog maybe a couple weeks ago but I couldn’t find it (I even had to ask on Twitter!)… I just had... Read moreBy Maradam
FASHION, HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
MOST POPULAR FROM DEBATE
- early morning - walk - goring whitchurch goring by Freeplanet
- Is Amy Walter of PBS News Hour a man? by Eowyn
- Amazon Prime by Markwadsworth
- Judge declares Seattle garbage check unconstitutional by Eowyn
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DEBATE
- Key Witness in Flowers case is accused of three murders by Alanbean
- Sandy Hook: The curious case of Adam Lanza’s ex-con funeral director by Eowyn
- Cute kitten just can’t stop smiling after being rescued from a shelter and given a loving home by Eowyn
- The Sin of Certainty: Peter Enns’ journey from belief to trust by Alanbean