Organising a party can be a difficult and stressful time. Birthday parties, anniversary parties, wedding parties and, most stressful of all, children’s parties can be a nightmare to organise. Whether it’s finding the perfect cake to suit everyone (wheat-free, nut-free, sugar-free, additives-free sponge anyone?), to finding the best party bag fillers for the kids, most parties involve a huge amount of organisation and planning.
But if you’re stuck for simple ideas for a party, here are a few suggestions
from Party Options.
• Poker party: A great option for a family night. Grab some poker chips, a few packs of cards and some of our poker-themed party accessories and you’ve got an entire evening full of win.
• Disco divas: Particularly good for the ladies, a disco diva night give you the opportunity to pull on a pair of flares and an afro, and dance all night long with Kool and the Gang. Bring out your real disco diva with our inflatable microphones.
• Summer lovin’: During the warmer months (or when the heating is on high), a hula skirt and Hawaiian shirt is the recipe for a great evening. Check out our selection of Hawaiian accessories, including inflatable palm trees, cocktail parasols and party plates.
• Hollywood glamour: Grab your tiaras and tuxes and prepare your speech for a night at the movies. You can even send your guests movie ticket party invitations.
• Football fans: Celebrate the end of a beautiful game, or simply treat a loved one to a fabulous footy night with some of our footie-themed products.
Do you have any tips for a perfect party?
Let us know via our FaceBook page