Last week saw us fulfilling a request for 11 cupcakes and a giant cupcake for a regular customer sons party.
No perticular theme was suggested but the party was being held on a farm for some under 10's so we got Farmyard happy in the kitchen. I think they look superb Vincenzo and Anna have outdone themselves! The grass is created by pushing green marzipan through a strainer to create a string effect, its time consuming and fiddly but it really looks great!
Nice little touch from anna here putting our little ducky in its own pond!
So what do you think, get in touch or post your comments here we are interested in hearing your thoughts on our cakes from over the past year, what are your favorites, anything you would you have done differently and which ones had you heading for the shops in a sugar craving craze?!
These articles might interest you :
Benny Farm was first developed in the years immediately following the Second World War. Returning veterans needed homes for their families and the country neede... Read moreBy Urbanneighbourhood
The last month has been really tough for our stomachs; however, we’ve managed to travel to Asuncion Paraguay with a short one week stopover in Uruguay. Read moreBy Thewildmen
DESTINATIONS, OUTDOORS, TRAVEL, TREK
Buffalo Run Farm, Grill, and Gifts in Lincoln City, Indiana is a fun little place! Kid #1 did not want to leave the buffalo. We liked tromping around the farm. Read moreBy Jessicanunemaker
‘Bite Me!’ screams the shiny red gala as I pluck it from the tree. I oblige, crunching into the crisp white flesh, juice dribbling down my chin. The flavour is... Read moreBy Briarjensen
DESTINATIONS, TRAVEL, VACATION
I introduced a new series of posts back in February entitled My Table of Delights.The posts feature the table on my patio where I have a habit of placing... Read moreBy Patientgardener
New to little Indiana? Subscribe for free to my RSS feed. Thanks for stopping by!Buffalo Farm in Indiana: Buffalo Run Grill and Gifts in Lincoln City,... Read moreBy Jessicanunemaker
I used to live on Long Island, and go back their often to visit friends.....and their gardens. I've often written and photographed The Jarvis house my friend... Read moreBy Elizabethwix
MOST POPULAR FROM FOOD & DRINK
- Goli Bajje| Mangalore Bajji| Mangalore Bonda Recipe | Masala Goli Baje Recipe by Simplytadka1
- Ultra Soft and Moist Cocoa Chocolate Chiffon Cake by Zoebakeforhappykids
- Time for a Boost by Mariealicerayner
- Red Truck Beer launches craft beer floats and new menu items at The Truck Stop Diner by Mike
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FOOD & DRINK
- Fast and Easy Yeasted Crispy Belgian Style Waffles with NO yeasty taste by Zoebakeforhappykids
- 175 Beers on Tap & So Much More: The Pint Room in Littleton by Colorado Beer Girl
- Chinese Style Vinegared Cucumber Salad 糖醋蓑衣黄瓜- So tasty and refreshing! by Zoebakeforhappykids
- Best Damn Instant Pot Vegan Chili by Chuck Underwood