Had to go to J&R Camera downtown . Subway to World Trade Center where things are actually being built at last. St. Paul's Churchyard in need of a spring raking.
Such a clear, bright (cold!) day.
The Woolworth Building looking rather splendid.
Snow forecast for tomorrow......
These articles might interest you :
Jessica Nunemaker posted a photo: Read All About It -> littleindiana.com/2011/07/corydon-indiana-state-capitol/ little Indiana Where to Stay, Play, and... Read moreBy Jessicanunemaker
One of the best sky-scapes in the world - second only to Hong Kong in my humble opinion...check out Statue of Liberty at 1:02.... Read moreBy Quickroute
First of all, sorry for my absence. This has been a somewhat busy month between being away, my birthday and our anniversary. I have also been actively setting u... Read moreBy Theplaceswevebeen
FOOD & DRINK, TRAVEL
Downtown Emporium Antiques: Huntingburg, Indiana Downtown Emporium in Huntingburg, Indiana is a treasure hunters dream shop. This Indiana town shop is full of... Read moreBy Jessicanunemaker
12.30.9Before leaving Houston, we stopped at the Downtown Aquarium. It was one of the smaller ones I have been to but it still had some pretty cool exhibits. Read moreBy Travelistashutterbug
SELF EXPRESSION, TRAVEL
When you are stuck in a loop of endless frosty, gray days in a cold climate, you may feel the winter will never end. You don’t have to hang on to those winter... Read moreBy Twothirstytravellers
Zambia is a beautiful country, and one of the safer ones in the Southern African region. Widely popular for being the location of Victoria Falls, this country... Read moreBy Livingthedreamrtw
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- An Interview with John Pilger by Monkeyboygoes
- That Time I Got Typhoid in Africa by Livingthedreamrtw
- Backpacking Africa – Spending Breakdown in South Africa, Namibia and Zambia by Livingthedreamrtw
- London Art Fair 2017, Business Design Centre, 18-22 January by Janeslondon
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- Getting Irreverent in Jane McGarry's Stunning New Home by Ohsocynthia
- Hot Springs, Arkansas – A CouchSurfer’s Slant on Immersion by Davedtc
- This weekend: 13th, 14th & 15th January by Nessascityblog
- Journey to Shangri-La by Wanderingjoshua