Photography by Elise Lauren
Interior Design by Owens and Davis
Assisting by Caitlin Watson Boyes
Crafting and styling by Brittany Jepsen
See the full tutorial below
Materials with links:
- Various shades of pink and red papers. I added in some pink vellum and glitter paper.
- Pink and white baker's twine
- White vase or pitcher (find a similar one here)
- branches (I cut some from my parent's yard. Shhh!)
- white spray paint
- clip on birds
- Heart punch
- Spray paint the branches white and let it dry.
- Follow the instructions here to make the 3D paper hearts
- Make a hook on the edge by tying the end of it.
- Put the dry branches in a vase and spread them out.
- Hang the hearts from the branches
- Clip the birds from the branches.
Shop the project below: