Dapper Legend Tom Wolfe Swings by Ferry Building StorePosted on the 07 November 2012 by Bookpassage @bookpassage
On Thursday, November 1 Tom Wolfe made an appearance at Book Passage in the Ferry Building to sign copies of his new, blockbuster novel, Back to Blood. Owner Elaine Petrocelli and store managers Calvin Crosby and Ama Wertz were on hand to talk to this great American author and style maven; Calvin, in particular, was thrilled to note that his flashy striped socks were very similar to Wolfe’s.
A limited number of signed first edition copies of Back to Blood are available at both Book Passage locations, but you'd better hurry--they're going fast!
MOST POPULAR FROM BOOKS
- We’re Gonna Need a Bigger Graph — Global Sea Level Rise Just Went off the Chart by Garry Rogers
- This Week in Books 07.10.15 #HorrorOctober by Lipsy
- LOVELY JANEITES: WHAT WOULD JANE DO? AUTHOR SHERRI RABINOWITZ WONDERS ... by Mariagrazia
- Links 08/10/15 by Cathy Leaves
MOST RECOMMENDED IN BOOKS
- 55 Years of Nigerian Literature: Chinua Achebe and the Art of Edel Rodriguez by Bookshy
- World Animal Day is TODAY | Here are Six Ways to Participate by Garry Rogers
- Park Plaza Zirakpur: A Grand Place For A Family Vacation Or A Huge Event by Jaideep Khanduja
- Book Review: Terry Treetop Finds New Friends @tbcarmi Fabulous Cover and Story by Jaideep Khanduja