Dapper Legend Tom Wolfe Swings by Ferry Building StorePosted on the 07 November 2012 by Bookpassage
On Thursday, November 1 Tom Wolfe made an appearance at Book Passage in the Ferry Building to sign copies of his new, blockbuster novel, Back to Blood. Owner Elaine Petrocelli and store managers Calvin Crosby and Ama Wertz were on hand to talk to this great American author and style maven; Calvin, in particular, was thrilled to note that his flashy striped socks were very similar to Wolfe’s.
A limited number of signed first edition copies of Back to Blood are available at both Book Passage locations, but you'd better hurry--they're going fast!
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM BOOKS
- Rosalind Franklin: The Dark Lady of DNA – Brenda Maddox by Bibliobeth
- Friday Cocktail by Brian Abbott
- CollegeDunia Raises Rs 1 Crore In Angel Funding by Pebbleinthestillwaters
- Buffalo’s 2014 November Snowstorm by Garry Rogers
Father's Day Mardi Gras Apps Barack Obama Lady Gaga True Blood The Box Office Samsung Halloween Christmas Economy Turkey Lance Armstrong News Corp Russia Academy Awards Thanksgiving Michelle Rodriguez Mali Climate Change Apple China X-Factor Harry Potter John Galliano North Korea Egypt European Union Valentine's Day Hurricane Sandy
MOST RECOMMENDED IN BOOKS
- A Real Life Sherlock – Guest post by Angela Buckley by Mmeguillotine
- Danika reviews Hero Worship by Rebekah Matthews by Lesbrary
- LOVE POISON BY PETE BARBER - A BOOK REVIEW by Gpangel
- Author Interview: Darren Scanlon: Until Recently I Used The Pen Name Dartherino by Pebbleinthestillwaters