Dapper Legend Tom Wolfe Swings by Ferry Building StorePosted on the 07 November 2012 by Bookpassage
On Thursday, November 1 Tom Wolfe made an appearance at Book Passage in the Ferry Building to sign copies of his new, blockbuster novel, Back to Blood. Owner Elaine Petrocelli and store managers Calvin Crosby and Ama Wertz were on hand to talk to this great American author and style maven; Calvin, in particular, was thrilled to note that his flashy striped socks were very similar to Wolfe’s.
A limited number of signed first edition copies of Back to Blood are available at both Book Passage locations, but you'd better hurry--they're going fast!
MOST POPULAR FROM BOOKS
- The Goldfinch – Donna Tartt by Hannahreadsstuff
- Sundays in Shoreditch by Booksnob
- THE ONLY THING WORTH SAYING: WHAT ONE FEELS - FROM VIRGINIA WOOLF TO FABIO STASSI. by Mariagrazia
- The Worst Part About Writing by Stephsscribe
True Blood Mali Valentine's Day Turkey Lance Armstrong Michelle Rodriguez Climate Change Egypt Barack Obama Nuclear Energy China Rick Perry The Box Office Thanksgiving Mitt Romney Harry Potter Rupert Murdoch European Union Apple Russia Apps North Korea Samsung Winter Sports John Galliano Lady Gaga Halloween Economy Academy Awards Christmas
MOST RECOMMENDED IN BOOKS
- Human population growth’s effects on global warming by Garry Rogers
- Don’t Die with Your Music Still in You: Review and Interview by Beccachopra
- Preparing to Launch! A Personal Letter to Readers. by Stephsscribe
- Murder Solved By Clever DNA Testing of an Old Stamp by Dplylemd