Bohol Trip March 17 - 20, 2011By Ian_delapena
The Journey starts at the Domestic Wing of NAIA Terminal 2 to Cebu then off to Bohol and Panglao Island then back to Manila.
So without any further a do lets start the Trip!
Part 1 Manila - Cebu - Bohol - Panglao Transit
Part two begins the morning of our second day. This is when had our Bohol Countryside Tour =... (had to change the video, youtube censored it because my friend cursed on the video...
Part three is a continuation of our second day. Lost some of the videos of the later part of the day..... =(
This is the last part of the series. This part shows our third and last day on the island where we did some major beach bumming. Most of these days were spent lying on the sand so no videos were really taken.
Hope you guys enjoy my first ever complete travel vlog =) i will be posting a blog about this trip as these videos are not enough to tell the stories about our trip so check as back again real soon... =)
These articles might interest you :
Tweet Updated June 10, 2011: Unfortunately, the agent responsible for getting this information to me was incredibly misleading. Read moreBy Clogsandtulips
If you have time to go to only one island in the Philippines, I would definitely recommend Bohol. I love Bohol. I think it has the best of what the Philippines... Read moreBy Catswalks
A new website could prove to be quite a boon for adventure travelers looking for great deals on their next trip. Epic Thrills launched this morning as a... Read moreBy Kungfujedi
OUTDOORS, TRAVEL, VACATION
Last year on Dec myself and my friends planned for an excursion, a ecotour .We planned to visit Pichavaram ,Let me give you a brief intro about this place .... Read moreBy Sheril
As I always like to have the final word, I thought I would add my comments here on Japan to wrap it up. We have had a really good 11 days here, met some... Read moreBy Hanacooper
Recent photos (not in order!) from short road trip Red Bank Long Branch, New Jersey - aka Jersey Shore, then onto Atlantic City for some gambling (won all of... Read moreBy Quickroute
Before you get too excited I have to admit I might have been a bit over enthusiastic with the title. I went on a trip, in the car, which was on the road – so... Read moreBy Contemplatingtheclouds
MOST POPULAR FROM TRAVEL
- Mount Athos hosts one of the oldest monastic communities on Earth by Poundtravel
- 5 Thoughts on the Conscious Mind in Martial Arts Training by Berniegourley
- DAILY PHOTO: Little Boy Touching the “Do Not Touch” Sign by Berniegourley
- Awesome Day Exploring Amphawa Floating Market by Nvandermost
MOST RECOMMENDED IN TRAVEL
- Ravinia Announces Presale Tickets for OneRepublic, John Legend, and More by Urbanmatter Chicago
- Living “Pura Vida”: Tips for Healthy Travel and Adventure in Costa Rica by Healthytravelblog
- Flying for Skydiving Operations - Important Jump Pilot Information by Diverdriver
- Why Travel to Isaan: Thailand’s Countryside by Tielandtothailand