Auditions for Tanghalang Ateneo's Ang Sintang Dalisay Ni Julieta at RomeoBy Gibbs22manila @gibbscadiz
Auditionees must bring a 2x2 picture and must be prepared to read an "awit" text, do a movement sequence, and improvise a scene.
We are also looking for musicians who can play native instruments (kulintang, gong, etc.).
The play will run July 2011 at the Rizal Mini Theater and will be directed by Dr. Ricardo G. Abad, Ph.D.
For more information, contact Julia Motoomull 0905-2216176.
These articles might interest you :
[Text by Niki Calma] Tanghalang Ateneo’s 34th Season, “Journeys”, highlights the many tours that the company will make this year and the rites of passage that... Read moreThe 18 September 2012 by Gibbs22manila
Auditions for Tanghalang Pilipino’s 26th Theater Season productions will be held on two Sundays, April 15 and 22, 2012, 1-8 p.m. Read moreThe 02 April 2012 by Gibbs22manila
By Walter Ang in the Philippine Daily Inquirer: Tanghalang Ateneo opens its 34th season in August with a restaging of “Sintang Dalisay,” an “awit” (metrical... Read moreThe 02 August 2012 by Gibbs22manila
A wise friend of mine once said that the internet acts as a mask; we can be whoever we want to be, project whatever image we wish and be a carefully... Read moreThe 17 May 2015 by Kirsty Stonell Walker
(L-R) Big 4 Fringe venue owners Charlie Wood (Underbelly), William Burdett-Coutts (Assembly), Ed Bartlam (Underbelly), Karen Koren (Gilded Balloon), Kath... Read moreThe 19 May 2015 by Thejohnfleming
Russell Brand supports Ghar Sita Mutu“So you have Russell Brand,” I said to Noel Faulkner yesterday.Noel owns London’s Comedy Cafe Theatre.“Yes,” he told me. Read moreThe 22 May 2015 by Thejohnfleming
Over the last few months I have been working on a large order for Exeter University; who commissioned me to make 60 awards and each one is totally unique. Read moreThe 23 May 2015 by Amyorangejuice
ART & DESIGN, CULTURE
MOST POPULAR FROM CULTURE
- Mission: Impossible II (2000) by Newguy
- Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrghhh! stage show and the more prestigious Aaaaaaah! movie by Thejohnfleming
- Absolut celebrates with a pride flag bottle by Ukstreetart
- Movie Reviews 101 Midnight Horror – When the Lights Went Out (2012) by Newguy
MOST RECOMMENDED IN CULTURE
- New London Mural from Chilean native Cekis by Hookedblog
- Review: Good People (Redtwist Theatre) by Chicagotheaterbeat
- Guest Author – Jon Teckman on being Published but Unagented (via Open Submissions) by Isabel Costello
- An Edinburgh Fringe Performer’s Guide to Staying Solvent and Sane – maybe by Thejohnfleming
ON THE CULTURE FORUM
- Modern abstract art: Best Spanish Abstract ... Reviewed by Adios