Auditions for Tanghalang Ateneo's Ang Sintang Dalisay Ni Julieta at RomeoBy Gibbs22manila @gibbscadiz
Auditionees must bring a 2x2 picture and must be prepared to read an "awit" text, do a movement sequence, and improvise a scene.
We are also looking for musicians who can play native instruments (kulintang, gong, etc.).
The play will run July 2011 at the Rizal Mini Theater and will be directed by Dr. Ricardo G. Abad, Ph.D.
For more information, contact Julia Motoomull 0905-2216176.
These articles might interest you :
[Text by Niki Calma] Tanghalang Ateneo’s 34th Season, “Journeys”, highlights the many tours that the company will make this year and the rites of passage that... Read moreThe 18 September 2012 by Gibbs22manila
Auditions for Tanghalang Pilipino’s 26th Theater Season productions will be held on two Sundays, April 15 and 22, 2012, 1-8 p.m. Read moreThe 02 April 2012 by Gibbs22manila
By Walter Ang in the Philippine Daily Inquirer: Tanghalang Ateneo opens its 34th season in August with a restaging of “Sintang Dalisay,” an “awit” (metrical... Read moreThe 02 August 2012 by Gibbs22manila
(Left-Right) Reggie Kray, Micky Fawcett, singer Lita Roza, Ronnie Kray, actress Barbara Windsor actor Ronald FraserSo I was talking to Micky Fawcett. Read moreThe 22 October 2015 by Thejohnfleming
Polly Trope’s selfie of herself reflected in a mirror in 2014A week ago, I blogged about Polly Trope, who was organising a book fair in a bar in Berlin, which... Read moreThe 08 November 2015 by Thejohnfleming
On Monday, American performer Penny Arcade starts a 20-night run at London’s Soho Theatre of her Edinburgh Fringe show Longing Lasts Longer.Her mother was... Read moreThe 29 October 2015 by Thejohnfleming
In the second film review of my week, after Suffragette on Monday, we have Crimson Peak, a gothic rollercoaster, filled with blood, betrayal and... Read moreThe 17 October 2015 by Kirsty Stonell Walker
MOST POPULAR FROM CULTURE
- #Poetry #Past Is A Dead Currency by Jaideep Khanduja
- 2015 Watched List Part 31 by Newguy
- Textile Workshop 2016 by Aba
- Opera Review: The World Has Gone Mad by Superconductor
MOST RECOMMENDED IN CULTURE
- Interview with Laurent Guillaume, French Police Officer and Author of White Leopard by Dplylemd
- Punk Rock and Roll in “Rebel Couture” with Léa Julian for ELLE by Benjamin Kanarek by Benjaminkanarek
- Guest Author – Catherine Simpson on Writing a woman in crisis by Isabel Costello
- The Gift of Friendship: Lola’s Visit! by Englishwifeindianlife