Auditions for Tanghalang Ateneo's Ang Sintang Dalisay Ni Julieta at RomeoBy Gibbs22manila
Auditionees must bring a 2x2 picture and must be prepared to read an "awit" text, do a movement sequence, and improvise a scene.
We are also looking for musicians who can play native instruments (kulintang, gong, etc.).
The play will run July 2011 at the Rizal Mini Theater and will be directed by Dr. Ricardo G. Abad, Ph.D.
For more information, contact Julia Motoomull 0905-2216176.
These articles might interest you :
[Text by Niki Calma] Tanghalang Ateneo’s 34th Season, “Journeys”, highlights the many tours that the company will make this year and the rites of passage that... Read moreThe 18 September 2012 by Gibbs22manila
Auditions for Tanghalang Pilipino’s 26th Theater Season productions will be held on two Sundays, April 15 and 22, 2012, 1-8 p.m. Read moreThe 02 April 2012 by Gibbs22manila
By Walter Ang in the Philippine Daily Inquirer: Tanghalang Ateneo opens its 34th season in August with a restaging of “Sintang Dalisay,” an “awit” (metrical... Read moreThe 02 August 2012 by Gibbs22manila
MOST POPULAR FROM CULTURE
- FREEBIE! GRAB YOUR EBOOK COPY OF JANE AUSTEN & THE ARCHANGEL BY PAMELA AARES by Mariagrazia
- After the move... by Pmeurice
- Sunday Postcards: Purple by Fashion Addicted Foodies
- Chinese History at Lunch by Akklemm
Rick Perry Lance Armstrong Samsung Halloween True Blood Valentine's Day Economy Apple Harry Potter North Korea Christmas Michelle Rodriguez Russia World Cup 2014 Lady Gaga The Box Office Rupert Murdoch John Galliano Academy Awards China Apps Barack Obama Turkey Mali Egypt Nuclear Energy Thanksgiving The Olympics European Union Climate Change
MOST RECOMMENDED IN CULTURE
- A first glimpse inside PNCA's Schnitzer Center for Art & Design by Brianlibby
- Book Review: The Shepherd and the Princess by Gary L Smith: A Real Life Journey With David And Goliath by Jaideep Khanduja
- Up Close with Jimmy C by Hookedblog
- 10 Great Words Coined by P. G. Wodehouse by Interesting Literature