Auditions for Tanghalang Ateneo's Ang Sintang Dalisay Ni Julieta at RomeoBy Gibbs22manila @gibbscadiz
Auditionees must bring a 2x2 picture and must be prepared to read an "awit" text, do a movement sequence, and improvise a scene.
We are also looking for musicians who can play native instruments (kulintang, gong, etc.).
The play will run July 2011 at the Rizal Mini Theater and will be directed by Dr. Ricardo G. Abad, Ph.D.
For more information, contact Julia Motoomull 0905-2216176.
These articles might interest you :
Gantimpala Theater announces its 34th theatrical season and its forthcoming audition on May 31. Artistic Director Tony S. Espejo says, “This year, the company... Read moreBy Gibbs22manila
Last May, two dancers and two musicians from Tabawan, South Ubian, Tawi-Tawi province visited the Ateneo de Manila University to teach theater students the... Read moreBy Gibbs22manila
PETA-Kalinangan Ensemble is holdimg auditions for “William,” a new musical play written by Ron Capinding, to be directed by Maribel Legarda. Auditions will be... Read moreBy Gibbs22manila
CULTURE, THEATRE & OPERA
Ayon kay Glenn Mas, makata, guro, mandudula at kasamang hurado sa Gawad Buhay!: Naiyak ako nung kinanta ito kanina nina Celeste Legaspi at Pinky Marquez sa... Read moreBy Gibbs22manila
Tanghalang Ateneo opens its 33rd Season this July with Sintang Dalisay, a dramatic piece forged from two sources--the awit "Ang Sintang Dalisay ni Julieta at... Read moreBy Gibbs22manila
For its second season, the De La Salle University theater group Dulaang Laksambayanan, Inc. presents "May Pakpak Ang Oras at Iba Pang Mga Dula," a restaging of... Read moreBy Gibbs22manila
Can he hack it? It's Mark Bautista's first foray into theater, but at least from the vocal chops he displayed at the recent presscon for TP's upcoming show,... Read moreBy Gibbs22manila
MOST POPULAR FROM CULTURE
- Can HR Become a CEO? Global ACT Mega HR Leadership Conclave 2016 by Jaideep Khanduja
- Review: Haymarket – The Anarchist’s Songbook (Underscore Theatre) by Chicagotheaterbeat
- Review: Prowess (Jackalope Theatre) by Chicagotheaterbeat
- Mary Mackey Talks about The Village of Bones by Andyross
MOST RECOMMENDED IN CULTURE
- ARC Review: Baby Doll by Hollie Overton by Pamelascott
- **Blog Tour** When The Killing Starts – RC Bridgestock by Cleopatralovesbooks
- Summer Reads 2016 by Isabel Costello
- Review: Alice Through The Looking Glass by Kirsty Stonell Walker