See the 6:15 mark in the video at the page above. Peter Yastrow, market strategist for Yastrow Origer told CNBC: "What we’ve got right now is almost near panic going on with money managers and people who are responsible for money. ... We’re on the verge of a great, great depression. The Fed knows it.
"We have many, many homeowners that are totally underwater here and cannot get out from under. The technology frontier is limited right now. We definitely have an innovation slowdown and the economy’s gonna suffer."
Analyst on CNBC: "We're on the Verge of a Great, Great Depression."Posted on the 01 June 2011 by Jc_refuge
These articles might interest you :
This shouldn't happen to anyone. No one who is shot, whether killed or just injured, is free when they are the victims of gun violence. Read moreBy Mikeb302000
The thing about all this CORPORATE WAR GAME (for profit and global control) is it's not necessary. When we all go to war, THIRD WORLD WAR, as might happen if th... Read moreBy Freeplanet
‘Fix’, ‘cheats’, ‘disgrace’ and ‘an utter shambles’ were just some of the words and phrases used by the British media to describe the FIFA 2018/2022 World Cup... Read moreBy Can We Play You Every Week?
We’re going to give this delicious looking shrimp and grits recipe a try from The Kitchn. Recipe: Shrimp and Grits For the grits 4 cups milk 1 cup stone ground... Read moreBy Chelseajmartin
FOOD & DRINK
The Premier League is back in a big way this weekend with a full slate of games. Two of USA soccer's biggest stars meet on Saturday when Everton takes on... Read moreBy Thetoaststaff
FA Cup 6th round action is scheduled for this weekend. Here are the FA Cup matches you can find on TV in the US.Saturday:7:45am, Fox Soccer Plus- Birmingham v.... Read moreBy Thetoaststaff
We've got a full slate of games to look forward to this weekend, with some intriguing match-ups to boot. Here's what you can find on TV in the US this... Read moreBy Thetoaststaff
MOST POPULAR FROM DEBATE
- The Dangerous Nature of America First by Shahalexander
- Business as Usual by Melissa McEwan by Lowell
- Laffer Curve of LVT Part 2 by Markwadsworth
- Republican Cowards Run the House of Representatives by Lowell
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DEBATE
- dreams - goat-human hybrid - talking child by Freeplanet
- Electric Universe - Kongpop U-yen - Space Weather Forecasting by Freeplanet
- Why the Lib Dems need a race equality policy group by Lesterjholloway
- It's Friday fun day! My fun is mocking Rump's latest adventure into inhumane executive orders, this time harming transgender children for no good reason. by Doggone