I have also had a fiance in a hip to ankle brace after reconstructive surgery so I overnight became the domestic goddess doing everything from Nursing him, to cleaning, cooking and preparing everything for the festive season.
(well Husband to be)
To say I was exhausted was an understatement, I was mentally and emotionally drained and it really took its toll on me,Ill be honest with you lovelies here, I have an anxiety disorder and have suffered depression my whole adult life, I am not ashamed and I feel empowered to share this about myself. I am tough and I weak and I can be honest about it. I seek treatment and solace in the people and things I love when I start to feel the cloud take over and its not long before it moves on and I am feeling more like the bubbly little blonde everyone knows and loves.
It can be so hard to face mental illness and you should never feel alone, the bubbliest and happiest people to the quiet, reserved and shy can suffer. You cant see mental illness...
If you or someone you know feels like finding out more and needs help there is help available in so many places, below is the contact details of a fantastic organisation xxxx
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM FASHION
- 9 Real Life Examples of Dressing to Your Contrast by Imogenl
- 5 Gift Ideas Under $25 by Catiebeatty
- Adrenaline by Winyeemichelle
- Bye Bye Black, Hello Navy by Annamoss84
Lady Gaga Father's Day Apple Egypt Economy Apps Mali Halloween Harry Potter Thanksgiving Michelle Rodriguez Turkey Hurricane Sandy True Blood Barack Obama X-Factor Valentine's Day China European Union Mardi Gras Lance Armstrong North Korea Christmas Russia Academy Awards Climate Change The Box Office Samsung News Corp John Galliano
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FASHION
- Fashion during the Blitz – Technicolor film by Jack Cardiff by Glamourdaze
- New York Style in 1954 – by photographer Nina Leen by Glamourdaze
- Tiana Tolstoï is a “Modern Muse” for a Special Chanel for ELLE by Benjamin Kanarek by Benjaminkanarek
- How to Mix and Match Jewelry by Bridgetteraes