I have also had a fiance in a hip to ankle brace after reconstructive surgery so I overnight became the domestic goddess doing everything from Nursing him, to cleaning, cooking and preparing everything for the festive season.
(well Husband to be)
To say I was exhausted was an understatement, I was mentally and emotionally drained and it really took its toll on me,Ill be honest with you lovelies here, I have an anxiety disorder and have suffered depression my whole adult life, I am not ashamed and I feel empowered to share this about myself. I am tough and I weak and I can be honest about it. I seek treatment and solace in the people and things I love when I start to feel the cloud take over and its not long before it moves on and I am feeling more like the bubbly little blonde everyone knows and loves.
It can be so hard to face mental illness and you should never feel alone, the bubbliest and happiest people to the quiet, reserved and shy can suffer. You cant see mental illness...
If you or someone you know feels like finding out more and needs help there is help available in so many places, below is the contact details of a fantastic organisation xxxx
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM FASHION
- Beauty Chat | What Are The Best Eyeshadow Colors For Dark Skin Tones? by Chantel
- Tips for Adding Flavor – Not Calories – to Meals by A Beauty Feature
- Editorial: “A Look Back At Chic” Vogue Japan January 2015 by Twynkleloves
- Saturday Cocktail Hour: The original Bloody Mary recipe by Fashion Addicted Foodies
Barack Obama John Galliano North Korea Christmas Academy Awards Harry Potter Halloween The Box Office Economy Michelle Rodriguez Hurricane Sandy China Samsung News Corp Climate Change Rupert Murdoch Turkey Lady Gaga European Union True Blood World Cup 2014 Apple Rick Perry Valentine's Day Lance Armstrong Russia Thanksgiving Nuclear Energy Apps Egypt
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FASHION
- Beauty Break: My Beauty & Fitness Gurus by Stylecarrot
- Christmas at Macys in 1948 by Glamourdaze
- How to Overcome a Wardrobe Slump by Bridgetteraes
- Throwback Thursday: Tights Are Not Pants, Comfy Sweaters and Accessories by Bridgetteraes
ON THE FASHION FORUM
- Romwe Dress I got this Romwe ... Reviewed by Bob