AAPL - Apple, It's Time to Pay a Dividend.Posted on the 08 October 2011 by Divstkforcomman @DivStkForComMan
Apple: $76 BILLION in cash. Still no dividend?
Will Apple Finally Offer a Dividend?
The Time Is Right for an Apple Dividend
Should Apple Pay A Dividend? Some Big Cap Techs Do
Apple Dividend Imminent?
I am a huge fan of Apple. They will continue to develop futuristic products for the Common Man's needs. Now is the time to congratulate their investors with a hefty quarterly dividend. If AAPL can create the ipad2 (see video below) then why can't they unload some of their profits to the loyal shareholders? Now is the time! Click here to watch a video from Bloomberg News which discusses this very issue. Until next time, have a great day!
These articles might interest you :
If any company knows how to make a commercial, or any kind of ad for that matter, its Apple Inc. Commercial after commercial, they never cease to amaze through... Read moreBy Adamhuet
BUSINESS, ENTERTAINMENT, MARKETING & ADVERTISING
Apple bid war Apple is playing with the big boys. News of them trying to buy the rights to show football on their Apple TV boxes. Read moreBy Spencerinc
I’ve been perusing some of the well-known fashion blogs out there (as well as some new-to-me blogs), which has left me feeling jealous. What is it about some... Read moreBy Astylizedhysteria
For almost a year now everyone has been oooing and aaahhing over George Fitzgerald's unreleased remix of Groove Theory's 'Tell Me' on Soundcloud. Well now he's... Read moreBy Pelski
It's Spring! You're out shopping for new clothes and you're surprised that the same brand, style and size of basic clothing you bought last season no longer... Read moreBy Dianefergurson
BODY, MIND, SPIRIT, FASHION, LIFESTYLE, SELF EXPRESSION, SPIRITUALITY
No, I haven't mistyped. Today's recipe is Apple pie Muffins. I have already told you Tiffany doesn't like chocolate so all the time I'm looking for non-chocolat... Read moreBy Greengirl
FOOD & DRINK
today in this delightful weather i am wearing this fantastic knit from brandy melville and vintage chiffon skirt. and i must say these steve madden wedges... Read moreBy Leatherlaceblog
MOST POPULAR FROM BUSINESS
- Sedo Weekly Transactions Total $1.2million led by MyCite.com by Worldwide
- Namejet Reports Over $1,250,000 In Domain Sales In April by Worldwide
- 8 Secrets To Pushing Your Startup Ahead Of The Crowd by Martin Zwilling
- Sourcing Your Supply Chain Successfully in Mexico by Ryderexchange
MOST RECOMMENDED IN BUSINESS
- Interview with Lina El-Sharif by Andreaantal
- 9 Entrepreneur Habits That Lead To Long-Term Success by Martin Zwilling
- “.Com is the seal of credibility” by Worldwide
- Democracy that Delivers Podcast #14: Arian Ardie on How Indonesian Companies are Coming to Grips with Anti-Corruption Compliance by Center For International Private Enterprise