AAPL - Apple, It's Time to Pay a Dividend.Posted on the 08 October 2011 by Divstkforcomman @DivStkForComMan
Apple: $76 BILLION in cash. Still no dividend?
Will Apple Finally Offer a Dividend?
The Time Is Right for an Apple Dividend
Should Apple Pay A Dividend? Some Big Cap Techs Do
Apple Dividend Imminent?
I am a huge fan of Apple. They will continue to develop futuristic products for the Common Man's needs. Now is the time to congratulate their investors with a hefty quarterly dividend. If AAPL can create the ipad2 (see video below) then why can't they unload some of their profits to the loyal shareholders? Now is the time! Click here to watch a video from Bloomberg News which discusses this very issue. Until next time, have a great day!
These articles might interest you :
I'm a sucker for magazines. It doesn't matter if they are in the grocery isle or by subscription. If it has to do with food, art, gardening or spiritual... Read moreThe 29 October 2010 by Dianefergurson
BODY, MIND, SPIRIT, FOOD & DRINK, SELF EXPRESSION, SPIRITUALITY
At the Kunming "Apple" Store. Photo credit: BirdAbroad, http://birdabroad.wordpress.com/2011/07/20/are-you-listening-steve-jobs/ In recent years, China has... Read moreThe 22 July 2011 by Periscope
Pittsburgh, can you handle this? I don’t think you’re ready for this jelly. My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. Pow! Pow! I don’t know what’s... Read moreThe 07 March 2012 by Danthatscool
ENTERTAINMENT, HUMOR, TV & VIDEO
The US Food and Drug Administration is considering lower the levels of arsenic it allows in juice - but critics say that it's not the chemicals that can kill... Read moreThe 02 December 2011 by Periscope
CURRENT, FAMILY, FOOD & DRINK, HEALTH, SOCIETY
Could this be what the new iPhone 5 looks like? Apple is due to launch the long-awaited iPhone 5 to the press later today. This will be the first launch oversee... Read moreThe 04 October 2011 by Periscope
Happy Saturday, folks! This week has been yet another illustration of why I love this digital space we’re all operating in these days. Read moreThe 19 September 2015 by Shellykramer
BUSINESS, MARKETING & ADVERTISING
Apple Inc. has registered 29 new .com domain names and looking at the list, the domains look a little "odd" but consider the fact that Apple Inc. has applied fo... Read moreThe 18 September 2015 by Worldwide
MOST POPULAR FROM BUSINESS
- Frank Schilling (FTS, Corp) Now Owns 5.5% Of Rightside by Worldwide
- WordPress Security – Made Simple & Easy by Andykinsey
- CSC October’s New gTLD Utilization: 5,340 New gTLD Sites in Alexa Top 1M by Worldwide
- .NYC Gets Around 650 Domain Registrations Out Of 16k+ On The ICANN Collision List by Worldwide
MOST RECOMMENDED IN BUSINESS
- Blab Lovers: Here’s What to Do After Your Blab.im Session by Shellykramer
- Reports Show Weak Progress on Economic Reform in Pakistan by Center For International Private Enterprise
- PRO(TECH)T Yourself: A New Wearable Tech to Combat Sexual Assault by Ncrimaldi
- Focus on These 5 Areas to Sharpen Social Media Marketing by Marketingtango