- We offer the largest selection in Europe of the genus Cycas. Even more species will be added in the next months and years. You can buy them in the Cycad Shop, at www.canarius.com.
- All our plants are at least 2,5 years old. We ship no seeds, no two-leaf seedlings, no bare-root plants. Our cycads are solidly rooted in the pot. Many of them have coralloid roots: a good sign of health and age.
- We sprout our seeds. We do not import and re-sell cycads. Our plants have no stress from a past importation from a remote county with a different climate. They are ethically correct and suppose no environmental damage.
- We use no greenhouse, except for seed sprouting. Our cycads are robust plants grown outdoors, with mere summer shading. They have shorter, stiffer leaves with better caudexes.
- We are not in a tropical climate. The Canary Islands have a mediterranean climate with a bit warmer temperatures. Plants will stop in winter. They grow in the right way thanks to this rest.
- Our plants are all LEGAL. All species are protected by CITES regulations. All our plants have been started from seeds with official papers. If you are not in the European Union, we will prepare a special CITES Export Document when we ship these plants.
- We ship to anywhere in the world. We ship our plants worldwide, with all the necessary documents: CLICK HERE, and read about our worldwide shipping.
How is the exact look of the plants we offer?
Click HERE and you will see pictures of many of our plants just before packing.
How do we wrap and pack the plants?
See some pictures of our packing system.
Read more and see HOW WE PACK and WHAT WE PACK.
Click HERE if you want to know about shipping costs.