A Month by Month Plan to Get Your Home Storage Organized: March is for Living Room OrganizationBy Decorology @decorology_blog
March Storage Projects: Living Room
• Personal Storage Bin. Give every family member a spot to stash personal items. Fill a bookcase with similar baskets or bins and label containers with each person's name. Establish a house rule to put away books, magazines, toys, and projects every night.
bins keep clutter under control
via House to Home
• Multifunctional Storage. Overhaul your occasional tables. Replace tables and traditional ottomans with small chests and storage cubes. Add baskets to open spaces. Skirt tables and stash items underneath.
• Don't Overdo with Collectibles. Edit a collection to 12 or a fewer outstanding items. Display on a single shelf for maximum impact. Store other items in the collection in one location. Introduce three or four new items--and remove and store the same number--every season.
• Create a Space for Entertainment Supplies. Designate one easily accessible drawer for entertaining supplies. Fill the drawer with coasters, napkins, and snack bowls or plates. Include a basket of favorite snacks, a roll of paper towels, and a mini trash receptacle.
Some living room inspiration
via Real Simple
via KML Design
3 above via House to Home
These articles might interest you :
Could this be the sale no bride can afford to miss? Imagine you’re queueing outside Next on boxing day, 5am… it’s cold and you’ve camped overnight and you’re... Read moreBy Claire
Here are the fundraising and charity observances that are coming up this month. March is dedicated to:National Colorectal Cancer Month National Endometriosis... Read moreBy Mregina
There are two environmental film festivals taking place this month on opposite coasts. There’s the inaugural San Fransisco Green Film Festival and the long(er)... Read moreBy 2ndgreenrevolution
So it’s over, I finally have the internet back home. Hopefully it won’t have been too noticable, I’ve been utilising my external harddrive and combining it... Read moreBy Outroversion
For the month of March the theme for Realizing Resonance is the Philosophy of Music! Besides dabbling in Philosophy I am also an experienced guitarist and song... Read moreBy Realizingresonance
ART & DESIGN, BOOKS, CULTURE, PHILOSOPHY, SPIRITUALITY
Cut Loose Get Hammered Keep an eye on the Beadoholique calendar for March (coming out in a couple of weeks) because I will be teaching three new classes that... Read moreBy Kirkeby
FASHION, LIFESTYLE, SHOPPING
New theater company Upstart Productions presents its first offering, "Breakups & Breakdowns," an original romantic-comedy musical written and directed by Joel... Read moreBy Gibbs22manila
MOST POPULAR FROM ARTS & CRAFTSAll articles
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ARTS & CRAFTS
- Versatile Quilling Artist - Stacy Bettencourt of Mainely Quilling by Ann Martin
- How I transformed a plain door into a Farmhouse door by Laharris1