84 projects from Yokoland marks the 10 year anniversary of Yokoland, looking at a selection of projects from the past decade. Based in Oslo and Trondheim Norway, Yokoland promise a range of visual treats at Kemistry, including trees, a flag, a smashed light box, a miniature factory, several posters, some record sleeves, one friendship pin, one tote bag, one t-shirt, a soda bottle, a usb-key, a brick, two newspapers, Painter Green, an award statuette and plenty of books.
There will be a range of products available for sale exclusively at Kemistry Gallery during and after the show, including British-Yokolandic friendship pins, an array of posters and an exhibition catalogue.
Private View: Thursday 29th November, 18:00 - 21:00
Exhibition runs 29th November 2012 — 19th January 2013
Kemistry Gallery - 43 Charlotte Road - London - EC2A 3PD
MOST POPULAR FROM ART & DESIGN
- TaylorMade SLDR White Driver-Cheap this contraption is great for people who love to travel 3b by Mushir
- TaylorMade SLDR Irons -Cheap view archivelewis’s sense of timing is impeccable 6r by Mushir
- Ping G25 Fairway Wood-Cheap ticketmaster will post last minute 5q by Mushir
- Michael Kors Hamilton Crossbody Bags-Cheap thinly traded stock would be helped by a dealer’s market 0u by Mushir
Russia Turkey Halloween Economy Lady Gaga Lance Armstrong Christmas Wikileaks Apple Mitt Romney True Blood Samsung North Korea China Kathy Long Justin Bieber Climate Change Rick Perry Apps European Union Kony Egypt Mardi Gras Michelle Rodriguez Nuclear Energy Academy Awards Thanksgiving Harry Potter Father's Day The Box Office
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ART & DESIGN
- When Photoshop did not exist by Luciano
- Cedar Lee Solo Exhibit: The Trees and the Stars by Artbycedar
- Live Workshop by Luciano Bove why not? by Luciano
- Car Design PRO & Car Design Education Tips cooperates on Facebook by Luciano